Part 3

You locked the door behind you, and heard Cameron lightly knock on it.

"Y/N please open the door, we really need to talk about this"

You stayed silent, you looked down at your right hand, a tear left your eye as you saw your bruised, bloody and swollen wrist.

"Y/N please, the guys told me the whole story, I know you would never do something like that to me, Nash left and he's not coming back for a long time"

"Cameron just go!" You said a bit loudly, you heard him sniffle and say.

"As you wish"

You broke down, you fell onto the ground and burried your head in your knees, you then heard another knock on the small bathroom door.

"Y/N are you ok its me Matt" he said while knocking lightly once again "Will you please come out?"

"Yeah in a minute" you said, you agreed this time since it was Matt.

You quickly cleaned your self up and fixed your hair which was extremely hard when you had one broken wrist.

You opened the door and stepped out, just to be greeted by Matt's face.

"How's your wrist?" He asked looking at it.

"Broken" you said, as his eyes widened.

"What?!?! I knew he hurt it but I didn't know he broke it" he said as a look of hurt washed over his face.

"Well he did" you said, you looked over Matt's shoulder and noticed that none of the boys were on the bus, and you guys had stopped in front of a small thrift shop.

"Where are the guys?" You asked looking at Matt.

"Well Taylor had to get some aspirin, because his jaw was hurting from where Cameron had punched him, and Jack G had to get and ice pack because when Cameron pushed him back, he hit his head on the wall" Matt said looking out the window.

"Well I need some things for my wrist will you please come with me?"

"Sure lets go" he said leading you out of the bus, you guys walked towards the small thrift shop, Matt opened the door for you as you stepped inside, you saw all the boys in there, including Cameron, you didn't want Cameron to see you, but the small bells on the door jingled, which sent all eyes on you, all the guys smiled and rushed over to your except Cameron, they each gave you a hug as gently as they could, trying not to hurt you wrist in any way.

"You ok Y/N?" Shawn asked you.

"Well my wrist is broken but-" you were interrupted by Cameron.

"Oh My Gosh! Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't know I broke it" Cameron said looking at you as tears swelled up in his eyes, you shrugged your shoulders and walked away, as the boys followed behind you leaving Cameron alone.

The guys helped you pick out a brace for your wrist, you got some other things to calm the swelling, the guys were kind enough to pay for all of it, you guys hurried and got back on the bus and made your way to your next stop.