Part 4

Cameron's POV

I settled down in my seat as I kept regretting what I had done to Y/N, I was such an idiot, Y/N deserved better, and I couldn't sit here and tell myself "Oh I'm such a great boyfriend" because I'm not, if I were ever to be a good boyfriend I wouldn't hurt the girl I love, I wouldn't make her feel unwanted, I would show her that I cared about her, and most importantly I would believe her, not some back stabbing asshole I used to call my friend, that ignorant bastard owed me big time, because of him I hurt Y/N, because of him he now ruined my relationship and not just only with Y/N but with my friends too, because of him my friends thought I was a girl hurting jerk, and I wasn't, I was just so mad the world around me seemed to stop while all my anger was let out on...Y/N, I wish I had a redo button that I could press anytime and all the stupid mistakes I made would be gone and I would be able to choose the better choice for both me and the people around me, surely Y/N wouldn't want anything to do with me after this, and I couldn't her, what I did was wrong and dumb, I wasn't thinking at the moment, all that anger just kinda took over me, but I couldn't blame it all on my anger, because I also needed to be in control of my actions, did it hurt other people or did it hurt me?

"OW!" I suddenly heard Y/N whimper I'm pain, I quickly got up and made my way into Matt's bedroom, where I had heard the noise come from.

I opened the door, as Matt looked at me Y/N didn't bother to look she already knew it was me, Matt kept staring at me while Y/N looked down at her right hand, I moved my eyes slowly towards her wrist, it was extremely swollen, it had several bruises and bloody on some parts, Y/N winced in pain once again, as I saw Matt attempting to put on the small brace on her wrist.

"I'm sorry, it'll be over in just a sec" Matt said to Y/N.

Y/N looked over at me, and ever since the fight she has been avoiding eye contact with me, until now, I wanted to jump out of joy, this was a step toward, she looked at me! She opened her mouth to speak, a smile began to form on my lips, as I thought of what she might say.

"Can we help you with something?" She asked, looking at me, as I could see sadness in her eyes while anger filled her face expression.

"Um, I just wanted to ask, how's your wrist?" I asked nervously, I was expecting her to say something different, so when she asked me that, I said the first thing that popped into my head.

"It's not like you care anyways-" she said but quickly cried out in pain once again, as Matt finally got the brace onto her wrist

"I do care Y/N, and I feel-"

"Save it, I don't want to hear it" she said with no face expression.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and opened the door, obvisuialy they didn't want me here, I stepped back out into the main bus and sat alone in a seat, as I watched the sun set out into the mountains.