Part 6

Cameron's POV

I watched as the large plane flew into a large grey cloud.

"Would like anything to drink sir?" One of the flight attendants asked me.

"Some water would be just fine" I said, as she reached under the small cart and grabbed a water bottle, she nicely handed it to me, them turned to ask Y/N the same question.

"I'll have the same" Y/N said, taking the water bottle out of the woman's hand.

She soon left and it was back to that same silence between me and Y/N, it was driving me crazy, I needed to hear her beautiful voice, I needed to look into her beautiful eyes, I just needed her.

"Hey Y/N I need to go to the bathroom, can you please come show me where it is?" I asked, as she slowly turned her heads towards me.

"It's back there" she said plainly.

"Please Y/N come with me, what if fans see me?"

She sighed loudly before saying.

"Fine come on" she said getting up, I got up as well as she led me to the bathroom located at the back of the large plane.

"There" she said opening the door for me.

"Ok thanks" I said, and when no one was looking I quickly pulled Y/N into the bathroom with me.

"WHAT THE FU-" she said but I interrupted her by pressing my lips against hers, what she did next surprised the shit out of me, she actually kissed back.

The kiss soon got more and more heated and she unbuckled my pants, while sliding them down my legs, I unbuttoned her slid down her leggings and started to rub her clit through her panties.

"Mmm Cameron" she moaned in my ear.

"Oh baby moan my name again please" I begged as I got harder by the minute.

"Cameronnn" she moaned as I couldn't take it anymore, I slid her panties down her legs.

"Bend over" I demanded as she did quickly, I parted her ass cheeks as I furioushly licked her clit.

"Oh my god! Cameronnn" she said while gripping my hair.

I stick my tongue in and out of her, she turned around and kneeled down on her knees, I got up, as she pulled my briefs down, she took my member in her hand and moved it up and down, while licking the tip.

"Please don't tease" I begged, she then took me all in, bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh fuck I'm close" I said, she stopped once I said that, she got up as I pressed her again the bathroom wall.

"Jump" I said as she did, I gripped onto the back of her thighs, as I slowly pushed my member into her.

I began pumping in and out of her, as she moaned gripping onto my shoulders.

"Cameron f-faster" she said out of breath

I did as I was told and thrusted faster into her, I moaned loudly as my member throbbed inside of her.

"I-I'm close babe" I said going faster than before.

"I am t-too" she said as we both reached our orgasm at the same time, I thrusted a few more times riding off our highs.

I set Y/N down, as we both put our cloths on.

"Tie your hair up" I said, she looked at me as she tied her hair, before both of us walked out.

Everyone gave us a strange look.

"She's pregnant and is having terrible nausea" I said patting Y/N a pat on the back.

Everyone gave us a nod before continuing to do their things.

"I'm not pregnant" Y/N said looking up at me.

"Not yet" I said kissing the top of her forehead.

We sat back down in our seats and continued the flight, thus time talking like it should be.