Part 9

Y/N POV

I sat still on the bed, still processing what had happened.

I wasn't fully sure who the mysterious man was but his voice resembled to Nash's which made a mixture of disgust and anger run through my body.

I hated everything about Nash, how he almost ruined my relationship with Cameron, it was ridiculous what Nash was capable of doing, how could someone in their right mind ever think of stabbing their best fucking friend in the back? I didn't know, all I knew was that I never wanted to see Nash's face, or we would be having some serious problems.

My heart nearly pounced out of my chest, as my phone vibrated on the bed.

I quickly looked at my screen as I noticed I had gotten a text from Cameron.

Cam Bear 🐻: Hey Y/N you ok baby girl?

I read the text before replying.

You: Yeah I'm fine

Cam Bear 🐻: Ok just making sure I'll be home soon

You: Ok I'll be here

Cam Bear 🐻: Bye babe be home soon

You: Alright bye

With that I turned my phone off and threw it back onto the bed, I decided to make something to eat, I quickly jogged downstairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge scanning it to see if there was anything good to eat.

Finally I chose to make some spaghetti since it was basically the only thing we had, we really needed to go grocery shopping.

I grabbed the spaghetti sauce out of the fridge, and some veggies, since I had also decided in making a salad.

I rinsed the veggies in the sink and then placed then onto a cutting board, I grabbed a knife out of the drawer beside me and began to cut.

Soon enough I was done cutting everything, I placed the cut vegetables into a bowl, before proceeding to the spaghetti I washed my hands once again.

As I was cleaning my hand off I looked through the window in our kitchen, my breath hitched in my throat as my eyes widened.

Standing there was the man that had earlier tied me to the bed, but after looking closer I noticed that he wasn't outside.

It was his reflection...