Part 5

Y/N POV

------2 weeks later------

You've been on tour with the boys for a month now and today was your last day here, you were honestly sad, all of the boys would be leaving their separate ways, and you would be stuck with the guy that hurt you, your wrist was completely healed now but that didn't change anything between you and Cameron, you hadn't broke up with him because you loved him, but at the same time you hated hum for hurting you, for something you didn't even do.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/N" Jack G said giving you a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too" you said hugging back.

Soon all the boys came charging at you, as they all gave you a tight hug that is all except for.....Cameron, he just kinda stood far away and watched with his hands in his pockets.

You guys got all your things packed and started driving towards the airport.

-----at airport-----

You hugged all the boys one last time before they all boarded their separate planes, you went to sit down at your seat, waiting for your and Cameron's plane to be called, when you sat down Cameron turned to you.

"Y/N can you please talk to me, I'm going crazy not hearing your voice, Y/N I miss you so much it hurts, I would do anything to take all that I did to you back" Cameron said scratching the back of his head in frustration.

"Anything?" You asked never once looking at him, knowing you would easily get lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes anything" he said.

"Then stop talking" you said, knowing you were making him mad at this point by the way he breathed out heavily.

"Whatever" he said looking out the large glass window, watching as planes took off in different directions.

Very soon your guys plane was called, you gathered your things and quickly headed for the leading to the plane, you quickly gave your ticket to the kind woman at the front desk, you speed walked into the plane finding your seat quickly, you sat down happily knowing you left Cameron behind.

Soon enough you saw Cameron come walking through the small doors of the airplane, you looked out the window, not wanting him to see you, but you felt someone sit down in the seat next to you, you turned your head and saw Cameron setting his backpack under his seat.

"What are you doing?" You whispered over to Cameron.

"Um this is where I sit" he said showing you his plane to ticket, he was right, you looked at him and rolled your eyes.

The captain made a few announcements before taking off, you looked out the window as you guys headed back home.