Max's Story

"You ready?" Sebastian asks wait outside Hazel's room.

"Almost. Don't rush me!" Hazel replies.

A couple minutes later she walks out of her room wearing a very tight, very short, very sexy dress. A small, sleeveless, black lace, thing. Tight, barely covering two inches below her butt, full bare back showing, and a very low v-neck, right above where her bra would be. The lace has a black covering under it, unfortunately, but all the way down her sides has no under covering.  Perfect for a downworlder party.

Sebastian grins. She'll probably draw attention. But not in a 'And why the hell are you here, shadowhunter?' way. Like in a, everyone will stop, stare, and envy me, way, Sebastian thinks to himself, but aloud he says, "Damn! Where'd you get a dress like that?" He tries only to look at her face, but that proves difficult.

Hazel smiles shyly, "Thanks. Emma takes me shopping for these things sometimes. And thanks for trying to keep your eyes on my face, but I don't mind you looking at places other than my face. I'm kinda use to it  by now."

This time Sebastian looks her up, and down, not just at the dress. Her jet black curls fall over her shoulders down to her hips. She has on no make up, but is glowing with beauty. Her violet eyes shine excitedly, and her smile's small, and shy, and cute.  Her dress clings to her curves, and compliments everything about her. Besides the dress she wears a beautiful charm bracelet, and her wedge black leather sneakers, leaving her long, perfect golden pale legs bare.

"Where's your weapon?" Sebastian asks.

"Well, I'd prefer my daggers, or blades, but for tonight I'm bringing my wips," Hazel gestures to her upper arms, where a silver wip wraps around each.

Sebastian then realizes that Hazel only as one mark on her neck. But not recently traced. A rune meaning winged. Sebastian suddenly thinks back to the picture of the angel Hazel showed him.

"You look amazing too! You dyed your hair?" Hazel grins at him.

Sebastian, not wanting people to recognize him, had dyed the tips of his pale blonde hair green, and spiked it. He wears on black button up shirt, with his chest showing, black jean, and black converse. To help with trying to look different, but not to different, his eyes seemed to have changed into a very dark green.

Sebastian grins back, "Yeah thought it looked cool. Don't worry it'll be out by tomorrow. Uh, time to go, don't you think?"

"Okay let's go," Hazel agrees.

"Motorcycle?" Sebastian half pleads.

"Yes!!!" Hazel replies.

Hazel climbs off the a bike first, pulling her dress down slightly, so that nothing showed. Of course nothing did. The dress was too tight to ride up her legs, even riding a motorcycle it didn't budge. But still it was one of the most comfortable dresses Hazel had ever worn.

Sebastian hops of with ease. "You sure you want to going in there in that dress? The guys might just hold you captive until you promise to... uh..." Sebastian starts.

"Then you'll come for me, and we'll make them wish they hadn't touched my," Hazel interrupts.

"I might not be able to do that. I'm just barely controlling myself right now," Sebastian confesses with a smile.

"Then slightly let go," Hazel says, taking his hand in hers.

Sebastian side smiles, and they walk to the entrance. Sebastian rings the doorbell, and Hazel hopes in can be heard over the thunderous sound of music. Probably a faery band, Hazel think, but then realizes that it's mundane music. Sebastian rings again, and this time someone answers.