Chapter 8: Dark Days ahead.

(Don't be confused by the picture at the top. It'll come to use later.)

3 weeks have passed since Pure has been put into his coma. Ava found out a few days after it happened and she was and is still sad about it all. Ava blames herself for a reason she can't tell anyone (I think you guys know that reason. Read chapter 6) Charity hasn't been doing so well as well from this incident. She has been depressed without Pure and has barely been taking care of herself but she still visits Pure every day she can. It was particularly bad when Christmas came around. Pure hasn't come out from his coma and Charity didn't get to visit him but she felt sad without him. It was at night which was bad because of her inner voices as they blame her and torment her about the accident. She picked up the blade that night and placed it to her wrist. Her stare goes blank but something stops her as if it gripped onto her wrist. She looks up but sees no one but she hears something in her head. "Don't do it Charity. You're stronger than this. You know Pure wouldn't want this. Remember the note and remember him." Charity then drops the blade and cries into her pillow. "I'm sorry Pure..." 

It brings us to the present day now. It is Monday morning of January 3rd. The day Charity goes back to school. She wakes up and turns off her alarm. She looks around then at the ground where the blade hasn't moved in weeks. "Not this time..." Charity whispers to herself. She gets ready and sees Pure's jacket with "You Are Free" printed on the back. She cries a bit but grabs it and puts it on and hugs her body. "I miss you so much..." She says to herself. She grabs her backpack and she sniffs her hair to see if it smells fresh which it does since she took a shower last night. Charity grabs her keys and walks out the door and locks. She proceeds to make her way towards the bus stop. 

Time skip like 30 minutes.

Charity gets off her bus and looks out and doesn't see her protector. A few tears fall but she quickly wipes them away. Charity heads inside and doesn't see Ava in her usual spot so she shrugs and walks to the choir area. She reminisces about the good times her and Pure had here. Confessing to each other, His beautiful singing and the fun they have had here. She sits down and listens to Pure's and her's song. Battle Symphony by Linkin Park. She feels sad but she enjoys it while it lasted. Charity sits there and someone she knew actually walks by and it is no other than her supportive friend Kierstyn. "Charity? Hey, it's been a while." Charity perks up and looks at Kierstyn and releases her breathe in relief. "Hey, Kierstyn it has definitely been a while." Kierstyn and Charity hug. "I heard what happened... I'm so sorry about it all... I and Ava were the last of the few to see him alive. Is there any news on his condition." Charity sighs and starts to cry a bit. "I haven't heard much but he is still living and fighting to keep it that way." Kierstyn nods reassuringly "I hope he will make it through this. He's a strong guy and I know he will keep fighting." Charity nods and hugs Kierstyn again. "I hope so." Kierstyn nods "We should head to class. It's about to start soon." Charity nods and they walk to their classes. 

Time Skip to Health Class (4th hour)

It was now Health Class and the teacher was giving a welcome back speech. Charity had her hood up and Jonah gave a concerned look. "What's wrong Charity? Also, where's Pure?" Jonah says being oblivious to everything since he doesn't have social media or anyone's number for that matter. Charity sighs sadly. "Pure... He's in a coma..." Charity whispers and Jonah looks wide-eyed from shock. "I'm so s-sorry to hear that... Oh my god, Pure..." Jonah whispers "Is he doing alright?" Charity nods slightly. "Yes, he's still fighting. I'm visiting him after school to check up on him. It has been a few days being so busy and all." Jonah nods. "Well, I wish the best luck to him. I can't imagine how hard this has been hitting you and his family." Charity nods and tears form but she wipes them away. "Anyways we should do our work. It'll help get us off the dark topic." Jonah nods and they start doing their work.