12.Jay's Thought

A/n: Hello guys 

Forgive my grammar mistakes.

Jay's POV

Hello my name is Jay, Jay Itthiphat Thanit . I am younger brother of Godt Itthiphat Thanit. 

Don't get shocked after hearing about my full name, actually I am half brother of P'Godt. When P'Godt was 2 years old his mother died in road accident. My mother was very close friend of P'Godt's mom. He used to cry and and ask for his mother daily, sometimes he used to get sick too.  My mom couldn't see a 2 year old boy in this condition so she propose the idea of marrying P'Godt's dad, they were not romantically attracted to each other but they were good friends. So he agreed to it and they got married, and I was born after 2 years of their marriage.

My mother told me this story when I was 10 years old,  I didn't know about P'Godt's biological mother by then. Actually I kind of heard it when my parents were talking about it, my father always kept the photo of his ex wife but whenever I ask my mom about her she told us that she was really dear friend of her that's why they have her pic in our house. Maybe they were waiting for right time to tell me the truth.

It's not like I  hate anyone in family, I love and adore everyone very much. P'Godt is more like friend to me than my elder brother. I share each and every thing to him. When I was 12 year old I decided to go to states and continue my studies, everyone agreed to it. My uncle was living in US so staying there was not a problem.

I did my schooling and came back in country to complete my graduation. By that time P'Godt has become the famous actor in industry. My parents were not related to entertainment industry, my father is well known architect and mother is social worker, she has few charity house of her own.
{A/n: I don't know  what they call NGO in Thailand , that's why I use the name of charity house instead.}

Just like phi, I was also interested in acting, in fact I did my acting course too when I was in US. As soon as I came back I try my luck in acting, but I decided to hide my last name because I don't want anyone to give me work just because I am Godt Thanit's brother or son of famous architect or social worker.

Whenever someone ask my last name then I generally say that I don't have a last name because I don't know who my parents are and that's enough to shut everyone mouth.

Thanks to my acting skills I start getting break in few commercial advertisements and later in series. One day I heard that auditions will be held soon for P'Tae's new movie. Actually P'Tae and P'Kim are the only one who know about my real identity but P'Godt ask them not to reveal it to anyone.

I ask P'Tae not to cast me as his co-start if I'll reach final auditions because it was gay love story and it will be weird to kiss P'Tae. I mean ... I kind of see PTae and P'Kim as my brothers only. I am pretty sure there will be someone who will be perfect for the role.

Final audition came and I met with a person named as Tee Jaruji. I was pretty sure this guy will ace the finals because I kind of see that fire in his eyes. I tease him when we met face to face and to my surprise he know who I am, I mean not real me but who I am as an actor. He said that I am his biggest rival, that was such a great compliment.

After auditions were over I was offered the role of lead's best friend whereas Tee got the role of lead's lover. Again I tease him but that guy is so fierce he gave make so unique answer that I did not dare to reply.

Shooting begin, I was happy that I finally got the role in the movie. During whole time I notice that Tee was always around P'Tae, not like clingy type but he was always there to look after phi. I was having my doubts that Tee have feelings for P'Tae, like romantic kind of feelings.