Mount Kawa

Your eyes slowly began to open up as the harmful rays of sunlight hit your face of the morning. You slowly began to sit up on your bed until you felt something collapse onto your hand. You glanced down and saw Blake was still asleep and grabbing at your hand. You smiled a bit before you slowly began to pull it away to see if there was anything to eat that morning. However, before you could, you felt your hand being pulled back. You glanced back and saw Blake pulling on you once again.

Blake: A few more minutes.

(Y/N): But wouldn't your parents be, oh I don't know, a little upset over this?

Blake: Probably. But, just a few more minutes.

(Y/N): And, I'm out.

You quickly pulled your hand away, making Blake's head fall onto the pillow. She grew an annoyed looked and glared up at you.

Blake: Ok, ok. I'm up.

(Y/N): Have you EVER been a morning person?

Blake: Not really, no.

(Y/N): Come on, let's go.

Blake: (Yawns) Fine.

From there, you and Blake walked on down stairs to see what there was to eat. Once you got to the kitchen, you both saw Kali and Ghira already seated and getting breakfast together. Kali turned her head and saw you both come inside.

Blake: Morning, dear. (Y/N). (Sees Ghira drinking coffee) How's my future son-in-law.

That made Ghira cough, struggling to not choke on his coffee. Kali couldn't help but let out a laugh as her husband struggled to regain control of his body. You froze up and gave an awkward smile in return as Blake made breakfast for herself. After calming down, Ghira coughed one last time to regain control and gain attention.

Ghira: Yes, speaking of...that. How did you sleep last night anyway?

(Y/N): Bed was a little raunchy and a bit hard for my taste but hey, I'm just happy I GOT a bed. I still cant thank you guys enough for letting me stay here.

Kali: Well, you are family now.

Ghira: I wouldn't say that exactly.

Kali: GHIRA!

(Y/N): No, I can agree. I mean, you guys haven't known me for a even 24 hours.

Ghira: Exactly. Which is why you and I are going to spend some time climbing-

(Y/N): Mount Kawa.

Ghira grows a quizzical look before gaining a deadpanned one. He slowly turns to his wife with the same look.

Ghira: You told him? Didn't you?

Kali: I don't know what you are talking about.

Ghira then glanced towards you.

(Y/N): It was...a hunch.

Ghira: (Sarcastically and deadpanned) A hunch. Sure.

(Y/N): (Awkwardly) He he. Yep a hunch alright. (To yourself) Please don't kill me.

Past that, you were able to have a nice breakfast with the Belladonnas. Kali was an AMAZING cook, making eggs, bacon and a variety of breakfast items. Since you've been eating nothing but Beacon food for over a year now and only on the occasion eat out on dates with Blake, Kali's food was a massive upgrade when compared to those places. The eggs were beyond fantastic and the bacon was just right. Toast was also considerable good as was the fruit.

According to the family, Menagerie had some of the best fruit in all of Remnant which made it a big trade export with the kingdoms. From there, Ghira had you pack a few things such as first aid kits, food, water, dust, ammunition, flare gun and a variety of survival items. Apparently, this was something that several Faunus families did with their young once they reached the age of 10 and were welcomed into the community as adults. Trail runs. Make it to the mountain's peak to be considered grown.