04| Week 1

04| Week 1

Today was the day of going to school. You were used to the commotion that happened the past few days and made friends. You were no longer scared and accepted what you had to go through with the help of your new friends. To be honest, this was the quickest way of making friends. Some would push you away, others would be your friend (some turning out to be fake ones) or move away. Then there's always that last conclusion, but we're not getting to that topic.

You got pretty close with Kirishima, Ashido, Sero, and Kaminari. Ashido opted to let you call her Mina since everyone in class calls her by her first name and also Asui, since she wants people in class to call her by that since the beginning of the school year. When revealing you had no quirk, the class was nice about it, saying nice things about you. Totally the opposite of what you went through your whole life.

Right now, you were sound asleep, sleeping in your dorm peacefully, surrounded by the decorations the girls did for you, hanging on walls and placed on the floor. For a few days, the room made you comfortable, and it looked like your room with all it had. Weirdly, you can say it was home. Except you were under a roof with other teenagers and you were bound to see them every day; also you barley knew them, aside from them being friendly.

It looked like today; you were going to know them even more because that annoying ring was trying to wake you up from your comfortable slumber. Wanting to hit snooze, your eyes widened that this was the first day of going to school. Lessons, projects, and group work were ahead of you. Learning what the future heroes were learning made you quite anxious.

There was absolutely no way they would let a quirkless person train with them, right? Let's find out.

Groaning with some drool on your pillow, you rose to find yourself in your dorm and a U.A uniform folded on the side of your bed. The time was now seven and classes started at eight-thirty. Getting up, your shirt was lifted to your stomach from all the twists and turning you did while sleeping and with the result of that, it was also wrinkled. Pulling it down, you walked to your drawers, getting your undergarments and a towel for a morning shower.

Getting the three items in your room, you walked to the bathhouses for the females. Getting closer, you heard laughter and chatter. Once or twice a bottle would drop to the floor. Walking in, you were greeted with most of the females having on little clothing or none at all.

"(L/n), you're here!" Uraraka said as she styled her hair. The girls also greeted you upon your entering. You waved to them and got undressed as well to get ready for your big day.

✵ ✵ ✵

Knocking on his door lasted for a few seconds. It repeated again and again. His room was dark, the only light coming in his room was the sun and most of it was being blocked by his curtain, leaving a light blue hue to illuminate his area. The room was clean; organized. It was surprising to what personality he held all the time and rarely he would smile and be in a good mood.

Not this time.

"Bakubro!" Yelled Kirishima, knocking on his door. Bakugou grumbled wanting his friend to go away and not to get ready in the morning. He wanted to be alone for the rest of his day—and his life if he wanted to. But aiming to be a hero pulled him back from being isolated from the world since he had to save others and communicate with others. In his opinion, it was a major con of being a hero. He did not enjoy working with others. Not one bit.