07| Shopping

07| Shopping
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

The first week was almost completed. It was still the weekend and today was Saturday. Nothing much happened yesterday and really nothing came out of it. Honestly, I didn't know what to write in the previous chapter and surprised that much came out of it and I hope there was some development. Hopefully there will be at least a bit of growth between two characters.

Last night, the class ordered takeout from a pizza place they've always ordered when there is a time someone didn't feel like cooking. Like most people on the planet, you were happy to receive some triangle shaped slices which contained tomato sauce, pepperoni, and some other ingredients added onto it. The one thing that is never acceptable in most communities is the infamous pineapple on pizza. So that was not added at all because most of the students were opposed to idea of having pineapples on pizza.

It wasn't right.

Along with the multiple boxes of pizza were a variety of snacks. Any snack you can think of that a whole class can eat. Added with the snacks was popcorn and some nachos. It was a Friday night and that meant movie night for most people while others studied or slept in. It first started when the pizza came in until four in the morning.

The movies mostly consisted of marvel movies and one or two horror movies when it was midnight to add some tension around the common room. During the marvel movies, there would be occasional laughs, gasps, and some cheers. Naomi, Hagakure, Ashido, Uraraka, Midoriya, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, sometimes yelled at the screen for the unexpected plot twists and a cool scene they've seen. Yelling so loud, they got scolded by yours truly, Katsuki Bakugou. The one who got yelled the most was Midoriya because of him admiring super heroes so much. He was the loudest out of all of them.

Being one of the students to watch movies along with them, you laughed when the top student got angry with them. You also watched Midoriya flinch when Bakugou turned to him with a look on his face that made the poor boy apologize many times.

When the horror movies came on, you sat between both Ashido and Uraraka. Every time there was a jumps scare, the girls would latch on your arms and scream bloody murder. There was a scene that Uraraka couldn't dare to see with her own eyes and she hid her face on your shoulder, shaking with terror. Naomi sometimes laughed when one of the cast got killed. People looked at her like she was crazy.

Overall, it was a fun Friday night.

Now, some blankets were scattered along with the bodies of students, resting, with their limbs out. It was currently ten in the morning and surprisingly, no was was up. You were among the students and was too tired to sleep in your room in a comfy bed. A blanket, your blanket specifically, was draped over your form while you laid on the couch with Uraraka beside you, barley squeezing on the couch and Ashido at the other end. Others were on the separate couches as most were on the floor with crumbs of the remaining snacks.

It was a sight you actually thought of ever seeing. It could be considered a sleepover with both genders. If so, what about the grape-haired pervert? He was tied up with Hattori by Sero's tape with a bruise forming on his left cheek. They both were at a corner on the floor, sleeping together no matter how many times they've protested.

It all ended by the famous saying, "no homo".

While the teens slept, foot stomps came from the dorms and stopped to see the sight in front of him. "Idiots," Bakugou muttered. He was one of the students to go in his dorm when the last movie got boring. He was glad he went to his room before he could turn into these weirdos. His eyes scanned the floors, bunched up with his classmates with crumbs sticking on their faces. Bakugou gave a disappointing look at his friends, seeing them with drool on their faces and one of them was in an abnormal position to sleep in.