impossibly reachable

Lee Byounggon stared at his guest who was siting in the couch of their study. Bang Yedam stared at him with the same intent look. Hyunsuk had left them to talk.

"Hyung" Yedam started, he slightly fidgeted as he remembered the reason why he is here. "I'll drop the game"

"That's not what we agreed" Byounggon replied calmly, they had previously agreed that Yedam would see the game through in exchange for a full access of the police database.

"But, it's not the time for the inheritane. Mashi hyung is-" Yedam flinched as he remembered his close friend, his brother, lying on the hospital and currently surviving with machines. "He needs help"

"I know" Byounggon sighed, his fist clenched. Mad was an underestemation to what he was feeling right now. He was livid with rage. He had never expected that he would encounter a time where he would ever feel so useless and helpless. He, as the tyrant and leader of the Kings, is known to mess other people up but his people are not to be touched. He inhaled deeply, trying to calm the bubbling anger in his heart. "Dammie, Yoonbin, Keita and Asahi is searching for the cure now. Haruto is probably out for blood as of right now"

"I know, hyung. I can't stand not being able to help" Yedan grimaced, his eyes pleading. He saw the team and his heart ached. Byounggon and Hyunsuk  has eyebags in their eyes as they continuously track down updates and monitors everyone, providing support   when needed. Yoonbin, Keita and Asahi had it the toughest, they've been flying in and out of the country non-stop to gather enough leads about the poison. Junkyu refused to leave Mashiho's side and had locked himself in the hospital ward looking like hell. Jihoon also is busy as he gathers information that the group needed by hacking large companies and systems which is very dangerous. Haruto, their maknae, is missing. He had been last seen delivering Mashiho in the hospital. It's been two days since he's been missing along with Jeongwoo.

"You've been helping the team, Dammie" Byounggon cuts. Yedam had become a second Aiur. He had established his skills with hacking and had recently earned the moniker of god. As his way of phishing information is triggered by normally inpossible tasks. Aiur and the newbie god has been running round the dark web for information.

"It's not enough, hyung. I cant lose someone important again. No, I just cant." Yedam shivered at the thought. He don't to experience the pain of losig again. No, not now.

Byounggon saw the vulnerability in Yedam's eyes. He stood up from his seat and comforted the raven haired boy that always appears as the tough and sarcastic student. "He won't leave us. Mashi is a fighter. As if a mere poison can defeat him."

Yedam stared at their leader and let out a weak smile, "Right, he wont leave Junkyu hyung"

Byounggon chuckled slightly, "Right, Mashi is too whippes to leave his Kyu alone."

Hyunsuk entered the room and placed two cups of hot cocoa on the table. He had heard the entire conversation and had chosen a right timing to enter the room. He hugged Yedam in comfort as he divulged, "Yoonbin already knows the poison. They are just looking for someone to help them create the antidote"

"Who are they looking for?"

"Raon. The alchemist" Hyunsuk answered making the raven haired youngest flinch. Yedam raised his head and said, "I might know who we are searching"

Byounggon, Hyunsuk, and Yedam entered the small apartment. The door was slightly ajar so they decided to barge right in.

When they walked inside, they saw someone curled in a ball. Body bathed in blood, bruises and wounds in his skin. Byounggon rushed immediately to the body and Yedam looked at the curled boy in shock.

"Young ah" Yedam whispered as he bent down and reached his hands to the feel the beating pulse in the other's chest. He sighed in relief as he felt the blood pulsing with every heartbeat.

With the light touch, Doyoug groaned slightly in pain. He blinked his eyes open and saw Yedam staring at him in worry. He smiled gently, thinking that it was all an illusion. "Dammie ah, it's good to see you okay. It's worth everything." Doyoung reached for Yedam's face. His hands caressing the other as if he was the most precious thing in the world. Yedam felt the tears he was restraining slid down his cheeks.

Doyoung frowned as he saw Yedam cry, he comforted the illusion that his mind created. "Don't cry, Dammie. I'll be okay as long as I know you're safe and away from that hell-hole."

"Younggie" Yedam muttered weakly, voice shaking slightly. He inhaled deeply.

"Dammie, don't cry. Don't cry. Even in my dreams, I made you cry. I'm sorry Dammie, I don't have a choice. I only know of that method to bail you out to make sure you're safe. Don't cry. Please, I'll be fine so don't cry" Doyoung pleaded as he lost all his energy and dozed off. His hands slipping off from Yedam's face.

Byounggon and Hyunsuk stared silently at Yedam. They had no idea thay Raon, the mysterious chemist has always been this near. Yedam sniffled as he calmed himself down. He eyed each and every wounds that Doyoung has and his heart hurted.

Truth be told, he had never hated Doyoung. He had wanted to but he can't. He was mad at his betrayal but he can't hate the boy who taught him of joy and life. He can't and that's why he was mad at himself.

He stared at Hyunsuk with eyes filled with strong intent, a certain determination and anger lit up behind his raven orbs. "Hyung, I wan't to know the truth. I don't want to be protected anymore. And, I want them to pay"

Byounggon and Hyunsuk stared at each other and smiled. Byounggon answered, lips curving upwards. "Your wish, our command"

Hyunsuk chuckled and fished his phone before punching the number of Kings' official emergency number, he grinned slightly as he heard the grumble on the other line, "Yoonbinnie? We need some help"