panicky leisure

Yedam tapped his fingers against the woodeb table frowning as he heard the news. Mashiho was seated in front of him, eyes obviously cold and the usual mischievous grin replaced by a thin line on his lips.

"How did he know?" Yedam asked as he paused the rhythmical tapping of his fingers. He raked his hair and ruffled it out of annoyance. He closed his eyes as he submerged his consciousness into his thoughts. A realization hit him immediately, he grimaced as he revealed "No, he did not know. He was planning to kidnap Jihoon hyung from the start"

"Care to explain further, Yedammie?" Both boys stared at the direction of the door and saw Yoonbin entering the door with a menacing expression. There was a loud bang when the door shut behind him.

"Hyung, what do you think the inheritance game is for?" Yedam lowered his eyes as he composed his thoughts, "The game was originally to pit me and Doyoung against each other. Or to be exact, my grandpa against Doyoung's grandma. What for?"

"To reveal secrets" Yoonbin answered. He had investigated the mysteries surrounding Bang Yoohan beforehand. He did it thoroughly that he knew why the inheritance game was made.

"I realized that too. The first game for us to investigate our ancestors and we are given an antique as a clue. Of course, the first that we would do is to find someone that can help us get the information as soon as possible. It just happened that me and Doyoung knows of one person to go"

"Aiur" Mashiho interrupted as he connected the dots of the conversation.

"Right. It is also the reason why he is kidnapped. But, I don't know why that guy needs Jihoon-hyung though"

"To beat you before the game" Mashiho concluded as he read the details and information that is written on the paper slightly scattered on the table. He raised his head and stared at Yoonbin explaining, "This is just a conjecture but there is two Bang Yoohan, or to be exact, another person took the place of the supposed to be dead Bang Yoohan. Is that right?"

"It is. My grandfather has records of every transaction that he makes. One of the earliest transaction that grandpa made was with the original Bang Yoohan, an only son of a powerful famil, a genius with medicine -- died due a car accident" Yoonbin supplied slightly frowning. He took the vacant seat next to Mashiho and dragged one document with his finger.

"Then, Doyoung should be the descendant of the original one. Based on the records, Bang Yoohan was missing for two months and had returned to his abode looking like a beggar. The whole household recognized him immediately aside from his young wife, Yoon Chaein"

Yedam frowned as he connected Mashiho's deductions to the whole picture that he was forming in his head. He sighed as he added, "Then, I am the second Bang Yoohan's descendant then. My grandpa seems to have been abandoned by his father, who was a con artist, in an old factory to save his life as they were running away from a black organization. If we plot it in a timeline, then Bang Yoohan died and for some reason was replaced by my grandpa's father. But how would it fit, though?"

Yoonbin grimaced as he recalled an information, "You grandpa's father is a con artist. There should be a striking resemblance between him and the original Bang Yoohan"

"So he acted accordingly. When he earned everyone's trust, he made a play of saving a child and adopting him as a brother. But wouldn't my grandpa recognize his father immediately"

"Not if he changed his face" Mashiho slumped on his seat frowning. "According to the information, Yedam's grandpa's father, that's a mouthful" Mashiho sighed, "has a partner in crime. A young man the same age as his son, don't you think the coincidences are piling up?"

Yedam and Yoonbin stared at the paper Mashiho pulled from the bundl and scanned its contents quickly. Yedam clenched his fist and slamming it to the table, "That would mean--"

"Your parents death might not be an accident"

Yoonbin sighed as he leaned back on his seat. His eyes growing colder by the second, he dare not think what Jihoon might be subjected right now. He growled slightly and the two other inside the room jolted in fear, the both knew that Yoonbin is angry. Incredulously angry.

Yedam stared at Mashiho in panic. The japanese bit his lips, the rare look of nervousness crossing his face. Mashiho whispered, "This might be really bad." Really really really bad.

Yedam felt his phone vibrate, he immediately fished it out from his pocket and read the message on his phone. He groaned  before he raised his head towards Yoonbin, "Asahi hyung had found the footage of Jihoon hyung kidnapped. While Haruto is tracking down the current location with Gon hyung"

Yoonbin threw a sharp look to Yedam, observant and bloodthirsty. "As they should do. Skip the small details, what is it that they reported"

"According to Asahi hyung, Jihoon hyung resisted and looks like he's been shot with a tranquilizer"

The room's temperature immediately dropped making it harder to breathe. Even Mashiho shivered slightly, if there is one person in the Kings that he dreaded most then it would be Yoonbin. Because, the Ha Yoonbin he knows -- the dark Yoonbin was far more cruel than anybody else in the team. A side he usually keeps a lid on. When the dragon wakes expect a rampage.

Yoonbin grew quiet as he closed his eyes, "Go on, Dammie. What did Haruto say?"

Yedam gulped as he stared at the usually calm emergency man of Kings releasing an aura of rage that makes one's blood cold. "Haruto found out that the kidnappers are from Musashi's gang's remnants. According to Doyoung, the gang is known for human trafficking."

Mashiho and Yedam shuddered as they saw the part of the table Yoonbin was holding broke from the large piece. Yoonbin bit his lips and raked his black mane with his left hand revealing a dangerously murderous eyes.

"Dammie, contact Keita. Tell him to pulverize the law firm's dignity to dust. I need you to scoop around for information after and find every scandal you could get. Mashi, I trust you know what I want"

"I'll inform Noa-niisama. Shall I go do it thoroughly?"

"Yes, make sure that no dignity remains. And lastly, I need you to order Asahi to get his shadows to move. I want Jihoon rescued as soon as possible."

"I understand" Mashiho nodded as he stood from his seat and stared at Yedam punching Keita's number into his phone.

Yoonbin inhaled to calm himself down and muttered, "They better not touch a single hair on him. Else, it will be a massacre."