Anderson?

Your eyes slowly open to see a busy room of men and women in uniform. You move slightly making you almost fall out of where you were laying. It seem to have been a nice black leather chair. You look around more till you see a couple of files scatter along the desk that sat in front of you. You were about to touch them till you felt eyes on you. You turned to look at the person. You are met with blue eyes, light hair with small bits of grey, a man hitting just into his late 40's, wearing a different style of uniform than the others, and a hard expression. You sit back feeling like he was scolding you for trying to touch the files.

"Y/N, I got you some hot coco-" you turn to see Gavin toe to toe with the man.

They seemed to be having a normal conversation till they came over. The hard expression on the man soften as they were now standing next to you. Your eyes averted him and looked down feeling even more small than before.

"This is Y/N, Y/N this is Hank Anderson. He has been here for a long time and he has a son. So he can help you with anything you need." Gavin set the cup of coco on the desk in front of you. "He will also be watching over you as I go to help Elijah, is that okay?"

You nod slowly and look up at the man now known as Hank Anderson. Gavin touched Hank's shoulder as he passes him to head off somewhere else. Hank walked away for a moment then came back with a chair and tablet. He searched up something before showing the screen to you. It was a picture of a child that seemed to be younger than you.

"This is my son, Cole. He will be turning 6 soon. Maybe you would like to come and wish him happy birthday?" He smiled looking you over as you nod slowly.

"Maybe some day you can stay over and play with him."

You nod having a small smile play on your lips. The conversation went on more of Hank talking about the fun things his son and you will do in the future. Making you slightly excited of what is to come. Yet that was interrupted by seeing Elijah standing with Gavin. He had some bandages on him, but nothing horrible. They both come over which makes Hank stand.

"Y/N, you and my brother will be staying at my place. Till your home is safer and somethings being replaced." Gavin spoke as he excused Hank.

"Did Chloe live?" you ask hoping.

"Chloe #1 did. Thankfully the moment the pool was closed up it was drained.  So she wasn't damaged in any way. "

You nod slowly understanding that the others didn't make it, but who needed them. They were only copies. Then you started to register sadness and anger as you think more. You were like them and even if you could be replaced the true you wouldn't be able to live the same. It wouldn't be you. 

"Is it okay if we go to Uncle Gavin's?" you ask really wanting to go. 

"We may, but please rest." Elijah kneel down looking at you with sad eyes as he reached behind your neck and did something to make everything go black.

You fall into his arms as he stood up to carry you. He turned to Gavin with the still sad eyes. His entire body had changed once he knew what he had to do to protect you. He had no choice, but to keep you hidden and to not let anyone find you. No matter what.

"I need you to promise me that no matter what, you will protect her and make sure she is never taken over. If she does then terminate her." He was serious as he looked at his brother.

"Elijah what are you planning."

"Mr. Anderson, promise that if you ever get into contact with Y/N in the future keep her safe and close."

Anderson looked completely surprised by this, but agreed. He didn't know the kid that much, but since he has his own kid he feels the sympathy for you. "You can count on me Mr. Kamski."

He lowered his head to look at your sleeping face. He walked to the door with Gavin slowly following behind him. There was a man standing there with his back resting against a old vintage car. He looked up at Elijah with a soft smirk. He step forward and opened the back door. Elijah sighed heading out the glass doors and towards the car. He put you into the back of the car, working slowly he opened up the  compartment on the back of your neck. Taking out a flash drive he stuck it into the back of your neck and the light on the flash drive blinked. It only took a few minutes before pulling it out and laying you on the seat comfortable.   He turned to the man with a grim face. He closed the door taking one last look at you then back to the man.

"I trust you with her. Make sure she gets a job suitable for her and make sure no one hurts her or I will hunt you down. "

"Will she remember?"

"No, I took her memories out and put her knew memories in. SO don't worry." he explains as Gavin's jaw dropped.

"Why are you doing this Elijah? Tell me why are you sending her away."

"I have to. That break in was planned and they know now about her. They can't find her."

Gavin nodded. He didn't like machines, but this one was almost real. He actually felt bad for you. He thought about it and then looked at the man.

"I will make sure to find her when she is older. To protect her, that is what a Uncle does." He put on a slight smile as the moment fades to black.

Your eyes blink rapidly as you finish footage from what you think was your pass. Yet you wondered how you got footage of the conversations after you were out. You turn to Elijah with utter confusion. 

"Why did you send me away? For so long I knew nothing about my pass and you...no Hank, Gavin, and you lied to me. You all knew who I was." tears slowly rolled down your cheeks as Elijah swallowed away his shame.

"I did it to protect you from the world. I want-"

"If you wanted to protect me you would have had me work with you. Since right now I have two androids obsessing over me. I don't know why!" You cut him off as you were more upset about all of this. 

"..." he was stuck with his jaw barely hanging open. His mind running at a hundred miles an hour. "I knew I shouldn't have given your memories back. I just had to stop the overwhelming anger. You might have shut down."

Your eyes widen as you knew that RK1K must have found out since he tried to calm you down. Then you felt his movement. Elijah held in his left hand a flash drive that you remember from the memories. You backed up a couple of steps.

"No. Kamski, don't do this to me again. Please." You put your hands up ready to fight him at all costs.

"I have to." He nodded and something hit the back of your neck making you fall to the ground. Your body twitching.

"P-Please." You begged for your life to not be taken away. 

Your eyes looking up at Elijah. You filled with fear and sadness as he inched closer and closer. Your entire mind going crazy, he would take away everything. He would take you away. He might kill the true you. 

"Please Dad."