Chapter 21

Rysand

"Fuck."
Aelins voice rang throughout the hall. The sudden appearance of Aelins so called "aunt" had everyone on high alert. The temperature of the room dropped 10 degrees lower.

"My darling. Surly you would want to come back with me. Stop picking fights with little kids." Maeve purred.

Little Kids.
Little kids

How dare she call us 'little kids'?

Before I let Aelin give her a reply, I butted in.

"Excuse me? Little kids? We are not little kids. Before I beat you up, I would ask you to get out of my palace, you fucking bitch." I hissed.

Aelin's aunt looked a bit surprised at my outburst but quickly switched back to a cold gaze.

"I'm pretty sure my beloved niece would love to prove that you are little kids. I am never wrong." Maeve gritted.

Wait. So we're back to the beginning again? Where the girl and I fight? At least we're following the plan.

"But Maeve! You know I won't fight him just because you told me so! You really except me to follow your order you bitch?" Aelin declared.

That little comment somehow snapped Maeve to an extent where her veins showed.

"Y-you little bitch," Maeve screeched. "You really dared to defy me? I will make you suffer after you do what I command you to do."

"You're not commanding her to do anything." A growling voice rang out. Aelin's face brightened as if god had said he would kick this bitch out.

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner. I'll probably finish this story within the next few chapters, I'm hoping. Maybe after this, I'll write a weird story that no one would read!

Let me know if you've read The Mortal Instruments before!

Who do you ship?