Chapter 17

Uhhhhhh. Sorry I didn't update last week. I guess this is called me being lazy. Ill try to update again tomorrow to make up for it.

Celaena

My body was hot, surprisingly hot. I didn't think that I'll get a burnout from just that little fire show with the winged person.

Azriel.

Oh god. I missed Rowan so much. After seeing Azriel and feeling that bond similar to a mating bond, I wanted to break down and cry.

I slowly opened my eyes, the room too bright for my liking. Wait...... this isn't my room. I bolted up, unaware of my surroundings. I'm sure I made the door lock shut with Wydmarks. No one should have been able to open the door.

The door slowly opened, I jumped on my feet, ignoring the dizziness that accompanied with it. I slowly grabbed the candle next to the bed, and prepared to hit the candle on top of their head.

"Oh, your awake."

I stopped in my tracks, before I did any damage, I willed the flame to smother. It was the girl. The High lady......... Feyre? Was that her name? It doesn't matter. How did she get into my room with the Wydmarks written there?

"Y-yes........" I stammered. I slowly backed away, to the bed as Feyre walked into the room.

Fryer started to dip a cloth into lukewarm water when I accidentally blurted out, " H-how did you get in here? And wasn't I sleeping in another room?"

She chuckled at me as she brought the cloth towards my forehead and forced me to lie down. It felt so much better. Water........

"Well, first of all, stay down and down get up. If you do, Azriel will have a fit with me." she huffed.

I jerked up, looking over the room, and sure he was, he was standing next to the curtains, blending in so well that I wouldn't have noticed him if not for the bond thing. He nodded his head, as if in greeting. I nodded my head back, just for manners.

"I'm quite surprised that you can find him. Before I was High Lady, I couldn't find him no matter what I did. But then again, we know nothing about you." Feyre sighed.

I panicked. Didn't I tell them a convincing story? "W-what do you m-mean?" I stammered. "I already told you about myself......you know everything about me."

Feyre chuckled. "Well, I didn't tell you this, but you were screaming last night like a person was torturing you."

I was ashamed of myself for not managing to keep the lie true as Feyre continued to described last nights events. Well shit Sherlock. How are you going to explain this now?

I opened my mouth to start lie about the event and make up another story when Feyre pressed a finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh. Don't tell me yet. Your going to waste your breath telling me cause Rhys would want to hear it again. So let me first call them. I trust you'll behave and not escape while I'm gone. Right?" Feyre asked.

I slowly nodded my head, knowing that that wasn't going to be possible.

I watched Azriel while Feyre left the room, thinking of a way to disarm him. I slowly lit a blue flame on the tip of my finger, testing to see if I could still use magic. I could. Though, on second hand, I didn't want to hurt him that badly so I guess I'll stick with physical attacks. The second I made the flame disappear from my finger, I heard a chilling voice that keeps on reappearing in my dreams.

Aelin. I finally found you again.

I jumped out of my bed, startling Azriel who tried to push me down back towards the bed. I couldn't though. I couldn't let him trap me here when she knows where I am. I stare at him, pain in my eyes for having to do this to him.

"I'm sorry." I apologized as a ball of hot, blue fire appeared in my palm.

His eyes widen, knowing that I'm going to attack him, he quickly brought out his sword. Though, it was too slow. I quickly burned him a bit, making him stumble and allowing me to steal away his sword.

"I'm sorry." I said again as I knocked him unconscious.

It didn't work. He was still standing. My eyes widened. No one ever was able to render consciousness after I knocked them out.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

I teared up, not wanting to explain. I ran out the door, trying to escape, but instead, I bumped into a person. Rhysand.

Shit, I thought, this day couldn't get any better.

"Going somewhere?" he drawled, stepping in closer towards me.

I gulped, trying to run away again, but found myself in his arms.

"Oh no your not." he growled as something entered my mind. Like a Valg.

"Get out of my head you Valg and Fae half-breed!" I screamed as I mentally push him away.

The look on his face told me that it was quite impossible to escape his grasp. Though, I already had too much practice with Maeve and Valg going into my head that I managed to do exactly what he did not expect.

I escaped his arms but only to be put in a cage made of iron. No.

"No!" I screamed, trying to burn the iron away. Of course, it didn't work.

I started to cry, huge sobs were coming out of me.

"Please," I whispered desperately, closing my eyes, "not again. Please Maeve. I'll do what you want. Anything, just LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I screamed the last part out, startling Rhys and Azriel both.

"Celaena?" Azriel asked.

More tears were coming out, "D-don't call me t-that name anymore. That's not me. I am Aelin, not Celaena. Please Maeve." I pled.

"Girl, tell me why you try to escape in one sentence or else I'll kill you straight out." Rhys threatened.

I looked him in the eye, petrified that he did not know yet. Terror shown in my eyes as I said three sentences.

"She's coming. The Queen of Fae is coming. Maeve's coming."