Awakening

You woke up to white rooms and white sheets over your body. There was a window on your right that had clearly showed it was early morning. Slowly sitting up, you winced at the pain you felt on your upper left thigh. Rising your gown you saw a mark on it, a symbol that showed a line with two intersecting lines in the middle of it.

Wait a minute, how did you get into the gown?

A red shade rised to your face as you realized you weren't the one who put on this gown, and plus, you weren't wearing anything under it. You pulled up the blankets up to your neck and noticed a paper wrapped around your wrist.

"(last name), (first name). (age)"

That's right, that was your name and literally almost forgotten it ever since you woke up. And it was literally the only thing you remembered since now, "what am I doing here? What happened to me? What is that weird marking on my upper thigh?"

A knock interrupted your thoughts as the door opened. In came a guy who seemed to be around your age, and the second he laid his eyes on yours, you felt your chest heavy. "I never met this guy before, why do I feel so uneasy?" You thought as he stood next to the bed you were laying on and taking your hand gently onto his. He continued to caress the back of your hand while you kept staring at him, feeling like you've met before. Unable to remember, you cleared your throat and caught his attention.

"Excuse me, but who are you?"

You asked the stranger who just walked into your room, still not forgetting that you were naked under bed sheets and a gown. The stranger looked at you once more, holding a sad expression upon his face as he sighed.

"You don't remember me, (y/n)?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Well, because I'm your boyfriend. I caught you as you fell out your window when your room was burning" He slightly laughs, "I'm glad I was heading towards there or I wouldn't have seen you falling."

Wait, boyfriend? You didn't remember that at all. But sadly you did remember being out of options and having to escape the unknown place through the window. From what was just heard, you presume it was your room. "Why couldn't I remember that before? Plus, why was there a girl yelling my name?"

"Who was the girl outside my door yelling my name, sir?"

He had seemed to lighten up, not because you remembered something on your own, but the fact you addressed him as 'sir'.

"That was your friend, Shiemi. She lives in the dorm right next to yours, apparently she was trying to wake you up since you didn't respond to her." He said, looking at the clear ring upon your index finger.

"I see. So I have a friend name Shiemi, and you're my boyfriend.." You silently said to yourself, closing your eyes trying to remember who was the owner of that name and if this guy really was your 'boyfriend'. He then leaned over to give you a hug, which made you widen your eyes and jolt at the sudden physical contact. "Please trust me (y/n). I'm your boyfriend and I love you very much..please remember me. Please remember you're mine." He said as you heard him sniffling as if he was about to cry.

You cautiously and lightly hugged him back, and felt somewhat relieved he was trying to help you remember who he and your friend was. Although you weren't sure at all who this stranger was, he seemed to have cared for you as if he really was your boyfriend. You lightly said back to him closing your eyes, feeling bad that he was trying so hard for you to remember who he was , "I'm yours, sir."

Little did you know after you said that, he smirked mischievously under his sniffling without you seeing.