Chapter 3

Yuu then walked inside the class and faced her new teacher "you must be Yuu Koito is that right?" Miss Inori said  Yuu looked up at her new teacher "yes that is correct I am Her" Yuu said with a feeling of somebody staring at her "well I am miss Inori and I will be your home room teacher for this year and hopefully the next"miss Inori said giggling the last part. Yuu sat down in the empty seat a girl sat next to Yuu. "What you think"whispered a voice over yuu'a shoulder which made her jump a little "eh what do you mean?"Yuu said in confusion "I'm Koyomi and I was talking about our teacher do you think she is a bitch or what" said Koyomi looking at the teacher. Yuu stayed quiet since she had no idea what to say. "Excuse me am I interrupting a good convocation Kanou!" Miss Inori said staring at Kayomi "I was just trying to have a convocation with The new girl teach let it slide for now" Kayomi said with a huge devilish grin on we face. Miss Inori went slilent and went on calling out the students name. "Is Seiji Maki here?" Miss Inori said. Yuu's eyes widened in shock as a hand raised up and said here miss. It was the voice of Yuu's crazy ex Maki.

Meanwhile Touko was writing her notes for her up coming exam Sayaka had her head on the desk
*FLASHBACK*
*6year old Sayaka cried for her mother* Mama where papa? Sayaka cried out her mother picked her up "he is at work your papa works very hard for you"Sayaka's mother said. "No he not mama I saw him with that woman papa always go to work with papa was lying in bed with the Koito woman" Sayaka said without realising her mothers hart had just fallen apart "mama are you okay mama?" Sayaka said while at patting her mother on her head "I'm okay darling you won't be seeing our father anymore.
10year old Sayaka ran towards the hospital to see her mother the doctor had told her it's too late her mother had died from hart failure. Sayaka then decided to blame it all on her father and that hoe he was with Yuu's mother*
*END OF FLASHBACK*
"Sayaka.. class ended 20mim ago are you okay" Touko asked while patting Sayaka on her shoulder. Sayaka stood up and looked at Touko with tears in her eyes. "It's my fault she died if I just kept my fucking mouth shut she would still be here" Sayaka said with tears rolling down her eyes. Touko hugged her "it's okay it's not your fault at all it's nobody's fault" Touko said wiping Sayaka's tears away. "We have a meeting so hurry up"Sayaka said as she ran outside the room towards the student council room. "That reminds me YUU" Touko said while running towards Yuu's classroom but she could not see her. "You looking for me" Yuu said whispering it near Touko's neck. Touko suddenly went all red and a small moan came from Touko. Yuu stared at Touko "what did you need me for?" Yuu said staring at Touko "I want you to help at the student council please" Touko pleaded while grabbing Yuu and running towards the student council room. Yuu opens her  eyes from the sunlight and saw a room of 2 more people "Yuu this is Sayaka Saeki she is in my year and this as you should know since he is a first year he is Seiji Maki and everybody this is Yuu Koito" Maki stared at Yuu and Yuu stared right back at him while she clenched her fists. "Uh Yuu are you okay" Touko said looking at Her. Sayaka banged her hand on the table "What the fuck Touko You let this hoe of a daughter join this club her mothers a hoe her mother took my father away and killed my poor mother so her daughter is a fucking HOE!" Sayaka shouted staring at Yuu. Touko was in total shock she had never seen Sayaka this mad or Yuu this mad "Sayaka you need to calm down I know I've just met Yuu but she will be great but maybe you need to take a break" Touko said trying to calm them both down. Maki being the bitch he is said nothing and just observed "I don't know you at all alright I'm sorry if my mother did any of that but how do you think I would become a hoe so maybe your the idiot here claiming me to be something you already are"Yuu said with tears rolling down here face then she ran out the building crying trying to forget what she had called her mother. Meanwhile Touko looked at Sayaka and gave a her a glare which made Sayaka know she was wrong "how could you I thought you were smarter than this" Touko said before slapping Sayaka on the face. Touko Then ran out after Yuu following her home "Yuu wait I'm sorry for what she said" Touko shouted "Leave me alone you all hate me I don't know what love is you don't know what love is leave me alone Touko" Yuu shouted and stoped running. Touko caught up to Yuu and leaned closer towards Yuu "I don't know what it is but I get this feeling either when I think about you or see you and when you breathed on my neck I was getting very happy about you being so close to me" Touko said blushing "what are you saying?" Yuu asked "I...i love you when we first met today my hart wouldn't stop beating I've never felt that and I just wanted to touch you and kiss you because I love you Yuu" Touko said looking at Yuu *what the fuck am I thinking she is never going to talk to me now oh shit*
"Touku" Yuu quietly said. Yuu then gave a note to Touko which said don't open until tomorrow "I love you When you breathed on my neck I..I had a sexual lust for you" Touko said in embarrassment. Yuu then walked off towards her home....