Chapter 36

Violet got to a corner and breathed heavily "hurry and get out it's starting to hurt" she said to herself before a dark shadow that looked exactly like Kai came from her chest "I told you holding me in will only hurt you" The shadow said with its red shiny eyes "and why is that I do want an explanation" Violet asked as she laid her head on the wall "my whole existence is for Kai my creator made me to cure Kai when he gets the sickness that can't be cured but obviously his body isn't the strength I want so I took yours" the shadow said smiling Violet only felt a bit scared "so is he going to die" she asked trembling "no somebody will save him and I have a feelings deep down we should have killed that Yuu girl" the shadow said before disappearing.

Touko opened her eyes to nothing but a few doctors around her but all she heard was screaming. She immediately got up "Is it happening!" Touko asked seeing blood all over the floor she looked over to where Yuu was and saw she was in pain. Touko ran towards Yuu and held her hand "your doing amazing" Touko said wiping the sweat of Yuu's face
*a few hours later*
Yuu had passed out once again and it gave Touko more stress Touko closed her eyes and opened them again feeling a tight squeeze from Yuu "~I'll be alright..." Yuu said before pushing again both Jinora and Sade where shocked "I hope Touko is okay" Sade said sitting down "I hope Yuu's pussy is alright pushing out two bands that's fucked up" Jinora said looking down before looking away *brith looks horrible* she thought.
There was a few cries and the whole room went silent the only noise that was heard was the two babies crying. Touko tried to see the twins but the tears in her eyes made it hard to see she and Yuu were soon handed each one baby one in a blue towel and one in pink Yuu smiled and kissed the girl on the forehead "I love them both" Touko said as tears rolled down her face she looked over to Yuu and kissed her "I love you so much" Touko said.
Jinora and Sade were shocked "holy shit!" Sade shouted but was interrupted "SADE! language "Touko shouted before looking back at the twins. The doctor walked over to the two woman "what are you going to name them" the doctor asked Yuu looked over at Touko and smiled " how about Ichiro and Rika " Yuu said still smiling Touko turned to her "beautiful" she said.

Honestly I am going to carry on with the story but I've made a decision that when all the drama stops with Violet I'll make a separate story for Ichiro and Rika