chapter 11

Koyomi sat on Yuu's bed gasping for air. Yuu sat on the floor with enlightened eyes staring  at koyomi beautiful body. "Can I ask a question?" Koyomi asked with hesitation Yuu just nodded which made Koyomi uneasy. She gulped and took a deep breath "You remember that day we first met, when we were enemy's and hated each other" koyomi explained while staring into Yuu's eyes "yes I remember haha.. I don't know why but I hated getting attention from you"Yuu said but what shocked her was Koyomi's response "Yuu I love you ever since we became enemy's I always wanted to fix our relationship that's why I was so attracted to you, your so kind hearted but also you need someone to share your pain with and I hope that person would be me?" Koyomi said shaking as sweat was dripping from her head there was not a sound that came from Yuu.

Maki watched as Sayaka walked away then a thought went trough his head as he shot up and shouted "SAYAKA I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU!!" Maki shouted as Sayaka stoped in her tracks facing Maki with a extremely happy expression in her face but it faded quickly "But you wanted to use me to use me to make your family richer I know about your family Simone very helpful told me to watch out for you especially you so how do I know you are not using me again" she asked but maki did not answer she sighed and walked off. Maki stood there not believing how hurt he was and started to cry "this is the same thing that happened with Xav" Maki mumbled while his hart burst thinking about the one he loved.

Touko stared at her father then back at Xav "you can't kill me now I'm injured and master is the one who tells you when to kill" Touko said smiling "Wrong! Master is dead so I will kill who I want and plus nobody is here to tell me I can't kill the injured" Xav said as he pulled a knife out his sleeve then threw it at Touko but she dodged it "is that your best shot I mean really I'm injured" Touko said as she got out the bed and healed herself then just stood there waiting "OH hell no am I going to wait for you to go full power on me" Xav shouted as he stabbed Touko in the chest but the knife just fell out the other side. A cracking noise was heard from a mile away "AHHHHAAA!!!" Xav shouted as blood squirted everywhere Touko removed her fist from his stomach "I told you to listen to master you haven't gotten fully capable of your instinct so take it easy" She said smiling and laughing a bit of how she defeated her opponent in less then a minute "pathetic" Tio said sternly Touko looked at her father "what" she asked "pathetic I said now that your dating that Sayaka girl you've gotten stronger, stay with her she seems good I'm proud" Tio said as he left the room "p~proud"...