Chapter 5

Akari was playing basketball as usual but something was different today she thought *todays Tuesday right.why aren't the student councils at there room* Akari thought just then Akari caught a glimps of someone running from the student council room it was Sayaka "HEY SAYAKA-SAN" Akari shouted staring at Sayaka suddenly Sayaka stopes in her tracks and walked over towards Akari "what do you want first year and how do you know my name?" Sayaka said looking down trying to hide the fear In her eyes "I was just saying hi but mostly because I'm looking for a boy named Maki he said he would help me do my Maths homework" Akari said taking a flimsy of Sayaka's red blushing face from the name maki "err Are you okay?"Akrai asked patting Sayaka on the head suddenly Sayaka lifted her head up with tears rolling down her face "I don't know what to do with my life I just wanna die I don't belong to this world no more I'm a mistake" Sayaka shouted out "oh no You do belong here U are as important as everybody els in this school and in the world.but maybe you should go home"Akari said before wiping Sayaka's tears of with a tissue.

Touko had got home already standing outside the door *another day another problem*
*FLASHBACK*
"YOU BITCH get the fuck up" Tio shouted slapping Touko in the face. Touko shivered and started to cry "I'm sorry father I'm sorry I'm sorry" Touko said trying to save herself from  getting abused again. "You are not my daughter I never taught you to go around and find yourself a girl to fuck what are you a pig" Tio shouted giveing Touko a glare which made her run away and hid in a small box near her room "Touko if I see you near another female like that again I'm going to make sure your life is a misery." Tio said before leaving Touko's room. Touko had cried all day and night that time hoping that one day her father would accept her for who she is and understand.but she knew that would never happen.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Touko turned the door nob and enters the house "good evening mother" Touko said before hugging her mother "Good evening Touko, go say hell to your father" Touko's mother said before letting her go. Touko just walked up the stairs ignoring her father. "Touko! It's 7pm why are you so late?"
Tio said sternly looking at his book "the trains stopped working I had to walk" Touko said while gripping the Handel hardly "you better not be with any girls I hope you remember the last time don't you" Tio said smirking and taking a breath from his cigarette "yes father" Touko said before leaving and entering her room. She felt something soft down her pocket it was the letter Yuu had given her "it says form tomorrow but how about now it won't hurt" Touko said before opening the letter reading it "Dear who ever you are reading this if you are wondering why in the hell I gave this to you it's either because I have found interest in you but mostly because I want to  keep you safe from me and my family so I beg you on Friday meet me and the pool and I will tell you if you want but otherwise after that we must not sleek again yours sensibly Yuu" Touko's eys's started to water with tears ready to build up. Touko took out her phone and called Yuu."please answer"Touko pleaded
"You read it didn't you" Yuu said answering the phone Touko stayed silent she was so happy to hear Yuu beautiful voice "why did you read it now" Yuu said a bit frustrated "I was impatient but do you really have an interest in me?" Touko asked "if I didn't why would I have let you say you love me" Yuu said still abbot frustrated "we can talk after school tomorrow and by the way the girl Sayaka we left her with maki if I was you I would go see if she is alright" Yuu said getting a bit worried "what do you mean maki is a wonderful boy"Touko said smiling "no he is not his family runs a family job he Seiji maki is soupose to get women or girls pregnant and take there family's money he pretends to be nice and caring but inside he is a brutal man who cares nothing for anybody but himself it's not his fault his father took his only happiness away his brother Suguru form him" Yuu said with tears rolling down her face "Yuu are you telling me his family are a bich of pedos basically" Touko said worried asf "YES TOUKO damn yes his family do not care and if I'm smart enough that girl Sayaka is rich right so maki has probably gone for her." Yuu said  Touko stayed silent by know what to do "thank you for tell me Yuu you are a good friend I'll talk to you tomorrow I I love you" Touko said mumbling the last part "Touko would u mind if I can kiss you when we meet" Yuu said...