Chapter 40

9 years later

"Alright students turn to page 185 in your English books please" the teacher said looking over at her class "RIO!! Would you like to share what's so special on your phone" the teacher said Rio put her phone away "no I'm fine it's all porn anyway" she said smirking the class gasped expecting the teacher to get mad the teacher didn't say a word "no more Rio" she said before going back to teaching the class
"Psst!..Ichiro ...Ichiro" a boy said Ichiro lifted up his head form his desk "what Itona...what could you possibly want" Ichiro said rubbing his eye "well mama said I can have a sleep over do you want to come over" Itona said smiling "no were not babies no more yes when we were younger our parents hang out all the time but not anymore besides Rika has Karate class so I must wait for her" Ichiro said "Mr Nanami! Is there a conversation you would like to spare the class" the teacher said "no miss I'm sorry" Ichiro said standing up and bowing down before sitting back down "why can't you be more like your cousin Itona" the teacher said walking back to her desk *not my real cousin..* he thought before the bell rang "alright class homet-" all the students ran out the class heading home . Ichiro stuck his hands in both his pockets making his way out the school "what re you following me Itona?" He asked still walking "we go the same way remember what's wrong with you today?" Itone asked as he put his hand on Ichiros shoulder and started to blush "get your hand off me" Ichiro said walking a bit  faster until they reached outside the school "ICHIRO!" A woman shouted Ichiro walked to the car as he kissed the woman on the cheek "hello mama"Ichiro said smiling "ah hello Itona....um do you two know where Rika is by any chance Her karate class isn't until 6" Yuu said rubbing the back of her neck a dark haired woman got out the other side of the car with a straight face it gave both Ichiro and Itona shivers down there back "I'll look for her" Touko said but was stopped by Yuu "no honey let Ichiro find his sister I'm sure he is capable of finding a 9 year old" Yuu said looking back at Ichiro signaling him to find her. Ichiro ran into the school heading for the cafeteria *she is always in here" Ichiro thought but his thoughts were interrupted by a light in the Gym so he ran towards the door a peaked thought seeing Rika punching the wall "stupid Rio always messing with sluts...Mess with me like the way you do others" Rika said before the door swans open "Rika mama and mother are worried about you" Ichiro said still having a straight face Rika just forced a smile "okay big brother" she said walking towards the door before Ichiro grabbed her by the arm "stop the stupid act and lets talk when we get home" Ichiro said before letting Rika go and walking back out.
Yuu and Touko both ran up to Rika "I was worried about you Rika this is the second time this week you must stop" Yuu said as tears formed in her eyes "mama no need to cry I'm all fine" Rika said forcing another smile Ichiro turned his head away "disgusting" he mumbled before Itona Appeared behind him "Ahh! What the hell!" Ichiro said moving back "why are you still hear " Ichiro asked looking behind Itona spotting a blue sports car Ichiro turned Itona around "look your mother and father are here now go" he said pushing Itona towards the car. A tall man and short woman stepped out the car "Itona my sweet baby" jinora said picking her son up hugging him Kai walked over to Ichiro and smiled "long time no see Ichiro!" Kai said doing a handshake with Ichiro "Jinroa!!!...Kai!!" Both Yuu and Touko shouted running up to there old friends "it's been at least 3 years how have you guys been and I can see Itona is now 8" Yuu said hugging Kai Touko looked over and saw Jinora "Nanami...nice to see you again" jinroa said "you two" Touko said looking the other way "there still at it huh" Kai said laughing "yup still about who's the strongest I mean for someone who has no powers Touko is really good I mean she beat me in a fight once" Yuu said smiling Kai looked over to Yuu "let's get going Jinroa Itona and I need to talk and Yuu will come round for dinner tomorrow" Kai said getting back in the car a driving off

As the family got home Ichiro took his shoes off before grabbing Rika's arms and dragging her into his there room they were greeted bye a dog "Kushi!" The twins said hugging and petting the dog. A few minuets later Ichiro opened the door "out you go Kushi me and Rika have to talk " He said before sitting back on his bed looking at Rika "Im not stupid Rika why Rio out of all the girls Rio.." Ichiro said blasting fire from his fist on the fire proof wall "what the hell are you talking about Ichiro...I don't like Rio she is a slut" Rika said blushing like crazy before she made her whole hand turn to ice "I never said you liked her and plus I heard you in the gym so stop acting...I'm your brother tell me" Ichiro asked looking out the window "well...when we started school Rio was my first friend before she you know got into the bad group but she always fucks with bitches I want her to be with me" Rika said as her voice cracked Ichiro stood up and tried to comfort his sister "listen just try to be friends with her but if she messes up I'll kill her" Ichiro said clenching his fist with some fire.