Chapter 32

A few days later
Yuu woke up with a huge pain "this kid is killing me" she said getting up out of her bed she looked at her phone and saw 30+ miss calls from Touko she blushed extreamly "what the hell" Yuu said picking her phone up calling Touko "answer you bastered...hey Touko?" Yuu said waiting for a reply "I want to see you" Touko asked which made Yuu blush like crazy "see me...like today" she asked Touko took a deep breath "yes silly I'll meet you outside your house in an hour" Touko said before hanging up the phone . Yuu sat on her bed silent "shit now I have to take her with me...what's gotten into me" she said as she touched her red hot face and blushed even more "aahhhh...she drives me crazy" Yuu said as she walked into her bathroom and undressed herself she looked down and patted her chest "still flat" she sighed them got in the hot tub of water there was a slight knock before the door swung open "hey Yuu!" Jinora shouted but stoped and stared at the naked girl "what is it jinora ?" Yuu asked hiding her chest under the water jinora just blushed like crazy as she walked up to Yuu "I wanted to give you your clothes are dry"she said still blushing "thanks you can go now "Yuu said a bit sternly but Jinora didn't listen she touched Yuu's face and got closer until both girls were kissing Yuu stood up and tried not to break the kiss *what the fuck am I doing I can't be kissing jinora what about Touko and Kai* Yuu thought but jinora wouldn't let go they kept kissing until jinora was on top Yuu laying down on her bed they broke the kiss panting heavily jinora pulled her head towards Yuu's neck and started kissing her neck leaving a small mark Yuu kept her hand over her mouth but couldn't hold in her voice ~hammm stoop~ but jinora did stop she reached down to yuu's panties and rubbed her clit but Yuu grabbed her hand "stop" she said before everything went down hill Kai walked in the room starting at both girl he didn't say a word. Jinora jumped off Yuu "it's not like that it was a mistake.." jinora said hoping Kai would understand but Kai had tears in his eyes "I told you I loved her and you take her away from me!" Kai shouted before he ran out the room both girl looked at each other before they started arguing "it's your fucking fault maybe next one you should stop!" Yuu shouted "LOCK YOUR FUCKING DOOR YOU IDIOT!" Jinora shouted as she ran after Kai .

Touko approached the house seeing Kai run out along with jinora *what the actually fuck* she thought before being face to face with Yuu "hey darling how is your day?" Touko asked smiling "lets go we have to go hospital and far from here they are crazy" Yuu asked walking towards the car Touko for inside but was concerned for her girlfriend "why are we going to the hospital " Touko asked Yuu just looked out the window "to go see what the fuck you put inside of me " Yuu hissed before touching her baby bump "sorry.." Touko said before driving off. A few minuets later they arrived and Yuu and Touko signed in they both sat in a room waiting a tall man walked in looking at the two confused "sorry only the father can be here " the man said but Touko giggled " I am the father" she said still laughing the doctor was confused "she can make sperm you idiot!" Yuu shouted but still staying calm "sorry about her she isn't in a good mood" Touko said rubbing the back of her neck the doctor didn't say anything he just looked at the paper "alright it seems you two are lucky your having....."
Touko's knees started to tremble and yuu started to feel sick to her stomach *please be a boy* Touko thought
*better be a girl* Yuu pleaded ...

Not gonna lie I took like 3 days off because I thought onwards from this chapter it was shit so I changed it so sorry