Chapter 1

Tay, Newwie and some of their friends were at a near by club where they always went to chill and hang out after their work. Newwie was talking with some girl and trying to flirt with her seeing this Tay was feeling uneasy and though of getting a drink for himself at the bar.

At the bar counter

Tay had just gotten himself a drink and had taken a seat on the counter it self when a voice spoke to him from his side.

Voice: I saw what happened there U like him don't you???

Tay: No... it's nothing like that..

V: really it doesn't seem like that....

T: we are just good friends....best friends actually...

V: are you sure about that because I can clearly see in it your eyes that you like him.

T: No you are getting it wrong......I really see him just as a friend (with agitation)

V: okay don't get so agitated I mean I said what I saw by the way what is your name???

T: I am Tay and what about you???

V: I am James

T: So James where are you from and what brings you here in Thailand (James is a foreigner)

J: I am from New York and I am here for work purpose as my company wants to open a branch here.

While James and Tay were busy in their conversation the group was surprised to see Tay making conservation and gelling up with someone so easily.

Off: hey newwie see there you have a rival.....and he doesn't look so bad as well fair skin, handsome, broad shoulder, good muscles and he would be what 6.1 or 6.2, what do you feel wouldn't he be perfect for our old man
Saying this, off started to laugh with the rest of the group.

But seeing Tay talking to someone else wasn't sitting well with Newwie and he was feeling uneasy but he tried to shun away this uneasiness by laughter and went back to talk with the girl but when he again looked back he noticed both Tay and the guy missing.......

That's it guys hope you like it.