Chapter 12

Note: sorry guys for the very late update, but was quite busy hope you like it............

When Tay was introduced to Jai he was quite shocked, as he expected a person close to forties but on the contrary Jai seemed quite young, might be of his age. Another thing that he noticed about him was that he was quite an intense and quite person totally opposite of his nature. Tay was quite excited of saying all this to New as according to the manager Tai would be having a photo-shoot in India for his upcoming brand as it was going to be a joint venture between an Indian and a Thai company.

In the cafeteria

Off: guys have you seen the new person......

N: who?????

O: the one whom the manager was showing around

N: there is a new actor????

O: doesn't seem so....but I am not sure...

Just then the manager walked towards them with this new person and started to introduce him to them

Manager: so guys this is Jai, he will be helping us with our new project so please make him comfortable and then the manager saw Tay passing by and called him

M: Tay, good I found you here I hope you have already meet Jai

T: krub (with a nod)

M: Tay, I leave you with Jai's responsibility as he would be working with you, so I hope you both become familiar with each other and try to understand what works best for both of you.

With this the manager left Jai with them every one were quite awkward and didn't know what to make of this new entry and how to start the conversation, just then OFF thought of breaking this tense situation by starting a conversation

O: so what are you working on (looking at Jai)

J: ummm...I am here for a photo shoot and I will be the lead photographer

O: ohhh......I thought that you are a new actor....

J: it's okay I get that a lot (with that he started towards Tay ignoring everyone else) so Tay how about we meet for dinner the director did say right that we should get to know each other better

Just then off quipped to New

O: why is everyone so interested to go to dinner with Tay, it's as if our Tay has become a beacon for foreign guys.

And when Tay heard the Jai asking him out he looked at New, who was given him a death glare as if challenge him accept the invitation.

T: ummmm....Jai actually I am busy today...........

J: don't lie I did check your schedule you are free as much as I know

When the group heard this they were quite shocked to here this.

N: (enraged) how dare you....if he doesn't want to go out with then he doesn't want to go out so back off.

J: just chill I am talking to him ain't I so who are you to interfere in it.

N: who am I he is my bo...

T: best friend (and gave a pleading look towards New to calm him down).

When New heard this he was quite hurt and walked off from there and seeing this everyone started to do the same, Tay knew that he had hurt New and he was sorry for the same.

J: is he really just your best friend.....