Chapter 10 Part A

N: I think it would be better if we inform our friends about us.

T: (in a whiny voice) but why, you agreed right to wait so why now....

N: yes I did, but I can't bear to see people teasing or linking you with someone  other than me.

Hearing this Tay started to blush he couldn't believe what he was hearing and on the other side New was quite shocked he couldn't believe that he could be so possessive about anyone. But then he was always like this when it came to Tay.

He never liked it when Tay gave more attention to anyone else, but he always thought that it could be  because he had so few friends that he was possessive about them.

T: (blushing) please New I need some time, please lets not tell them now and you know right it's you who gave me this.

Tay touches his hickey while saying this so that he can pacify News possessiveness, which works to some extent.

N: okay, but you will have to pay a price for this (teasingly)

T: you pervert.....

N: do you agree for it or not, or should I tell them

T: this is blackmail

N: I don't know about that but  should I....

T: alright... but lets go now otherwise everyone would be wondering what has happened to us.

With that they joined the group, all in all it was a fun day but while leaving New informed everyone that he would be staying at Tays place so he would be going with him.

In the car

T: so suddenly you decided to come to my place...

N: do you really think that I might have forgotten  that I have a payment to receive...(hearing this Tay felt fear as well as excitment).

T: Newwie we have work tomorrow.....

That's it guys