Chapter 8

Tay and New were on the sofa, both couldn't believe that they are in a relationship, it was just a lot of things to take in, but both couldn't decide whether to make their relationship public or not, both had different reasons for not publicizing it, on one hand Tay was scared that if his friends came to know about them especially Off they would tease him to death.

Whereas for New his thoughts were a lot more serious, he had been I relationships before and he knew what being in the public eye had done to them he didn't want the same to happen again especially with Tay. Because this is Tay first relation because as much as he could remember Tay had never been in one so he wanted their relation to be away from the public eye.

N : Tay, I was thinking it would be better if we don't publicize our relation now, lets keep it to ourselves for now what do you think????? Because if the media comes to know about us they will have a field day with it

T: I was also thinking the same

N: but what about our friends????

T: let's just keep it to ourselves; we will tell them in a week or two okay we have just started to date

N: okay okay, we will tell but after a week or two okay

T: ummm....

N: TAY

T: (in a whiny voice) I don't want them to tease me especially that old lion...

N: awww.. My baby don't worry I will surely save you.

With that New pulls Tay towards him and starts to kiss him at the beginning the kiss was only in a teasing manner to distract and reassure Tay but soon it started to turn steamy, New was quite surprised with his body's reaction to Tay, he never thought that he would ever be interested in a boy forget about lusting for him but then Tay had always been different, New had always wanted him but was not sure in which manner but now everything was quite clear with this he bite Tays bottom lip which caused Tay to gasp and taking advantage of that new entered Tay mouth.

He tasted each corner of his sweet caravan and couldn't get enough of him to be truthful Tay and New were somewhat of the similar built it was just that Tay was a lot softer and leaner than him. With this he starts to dominate the kiss more and Tay was trying to fight for dominance but then couldn't match News aggression and surrendered to him.

Tay was getting quite over whelmed with the feelings that were arising within him from all the kisses and couldn't keep up with him and tried to push New away, but New latched hiself to his neck and began to suck it.

T: new don't it will leave bite marks....

N: they are hickeys baby not bite marks

T: uhhhh....I don't know what to do with you if anyone sees this I am gonna kill you....

That's it guys.