Chapter 6

With newwie adamant on Tay not going to meet James, Tay became angry and decided that he will go to meet James now whether this created further tension between him and new, because he was quite fed up with New and his high handed behavior with him and he didn't want to give in to New this time.

T: No, I can't do that I promised James that I would meet him and I don't go back on my words.

N: (looking at Off) look at the way he is behaving with me he has never spoken to me in this tone but from the time he has met that bastard he has changed.

T: James has done nothing......don't involve him in this.

N: Why the in hell are you defending him, you like him don't you????

T: have you gone mad, why do you keeping insisting that I like him, I don't know how to make you see sense any longer, Off I am leaving now I am getting late (with that Tay leaves to meet James).

Off to New

O: what is going on with you now a day, have you lost your mind I have never seen you behaving in such a manner, and why were you misbehaving with tay, I have never seen you talking to Tay like this you usually fight but never like this. And why are you so against Tay meeting that guy, he seems like a good person. Or is it that you are against Tay liking a guy.

N: I have no problem with a guy like a guy, it's just that I don't trust that bastard he seems like jerk and I have seen it in his eyes he doesn't want Tay just as a friend.

O: I don't see anything wrong in him liking Tay and if Tay likes him back it will be good right, New Tay has never shown interest in anyone before (except you off says in his mind) so let this be and what if they really are good for each other dont have such a negative attitude towards the guy, we don't even know him.

N: that's exactly my point we don't know him what if he hurts Tay??? What if something happens to him???

O: nothing will happen to him and if God forbid something does go wrong we will be there to support him so don't worry and let him enjoy this new experience New.

N: I still don't like this, Tay is going away from me.

O: its natural New, I thought you would understand better Tay has always been at your side and while you were in different relationships I don't think you were distanced from Tay so why this time it would be any different???? Ask yourself truthfully New you don't want Tay to meet James because you are afraid of losing your friendship or is it something else???

N: no its nothing like that I am just concerned for my Old man. I think I spoke to rudely to him I should go and apologize.....

That's it guys......