13 - Dance with The Devil

Warning?

It's a warning, guys. Be careful on your way home. Take care!

•••

"Don't wanna feel another touch. Don't wanna start another fire. Don't wanna know another kiss. No other name falling off my lips. Don't wanna give my heart away to another stranger or let another day begin. Won't even let the sunlight in."

- I'll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga

•••

MEAN'S HOUSE, 01.00 PM

After Perth made a deal with Saint, they started searching the room. Saint initiated to look for those objects outside the bedroom while Perth was still exploring inside. The younger man searching thoroughly from each corner of shower room and every drawers.

Saint left Perth about 10 minutes and when he came back inside the bedroom, he saw Perth stunned, staring at the things in his hands.

"Perth, is everything alright?" Saint asked.

Perth turned his back at Saint who was standing at the door, looked worried.

"Saint..."

Saint caught the surprised expression on Perth's face. He raised one of his eyebrows, asking for more explanation. Perth only stretched out his hand, showing what he got on his grip.

Saint blinked several times when he saw what Perth had. He breathed deeply and smiled at the person in front of him.

"Then, do I need to undress myself, or..."

Perth took steps forward, closer to Saint. Not only closer, but really close that they could hear each other breathing sound.

"Or." Perth answered quickly in advance of those lips of him biting the milky white man's resting pink lips

04.15 PM

On the bed, two men who hungered for each other, had their body stuck together. The sound of pleasure enclosed them inside the bedroom. Both bodies were sweaty as they kept moving. It was their third round of love making session that day. No sign of stopping or pausing.

Saint lay on his stomach. One of his hands was squeezing the bedsheet while the other one was holding on the edge of the bed tightly. On his back, there was Perth, moving his hips to get inside him. Their body glued. Saint felt so many things until he could not think anymore. Perth kissed Saint's back repeatedly as he moved his manhood in and out. Saint was too aroused, he was unable to control his moan.

"Mmmhhh... Mmmhhh..." Saint tried to shut his own mouth with chewing the pillow nearby.

"Saint..."

The whisper on the ear only worsened Saint's situation. It turned him on even more until he let go of the pillow to protest. "Aaaaahh... No... Perth, not my ears... Aaaaahh..."

See? When Saint stopped chewing the pillow, his moaning sound roared.

Perth smirked. He knew that part was sensitive. "Saint..."

"Mmmhhh... Aaaaahh... Perth... Don't tease me-aaahh..."

Perth flipped Saint's body so the milky white skinned man could lie on his back. Perth stretched one of Saint's legs out and the other bent up. Perth continued pouring all his fondness in every movement.