32 - On The Comeback Trail

Warning!

Hi!

•••

"I don't wanna spend a minute, day
or hour with another.
You're my favorite kind of lover.
Wouldn't have it any other way."

- Perfect Storm by Tristan Prettyman

•••

PERTH'S HOUSE, 09.00 AM

Three days ago was the day Perth could finally come home after 3 weeks staying in the hospital. For those 3 days, Saint was helping Mae Tui watching over Perth that made him had to sleepover Perth's house. The reason why Mae Tui needed Saint in the house was... because the younger man rejected food that was being fed by others. He wanted only Saint. Saint knew that it was just Perth's way to keep him close, but everytime Saint gave his boyfriend a talk, iciness was what Saint get back.

Saint already thought about everything since the first day they arrived home yet all was useless because Perth was being persistently childish.

"Don't act like a baby, Perth."

"I have never held you back if you want to go home." Perth said.

And when Saint was ready to go home, Mae Tui had to forbid him considering Perth say no to eat his food. It was not only happened on the first, but also on second day. On the third day, Mae Tui gave up.

"If you don't mind, can you please stay here, Saint? I am worried about your schedule, but..."

Saint shook his head, a sign for Mae Tui to stop being troubled. "Mae... I will try to talk to him if I have important schedule khrab."

Mae Tui sighed. "Is he being playful right now, or is he serious? What do you think?"

"He is playfully serious khrab." Saint sighed, too. "The reaction he gives us when we turn him down is no laughing matter. Not eating is dangerous khrab."

Mae Tui agreed. "I'm really sorry na kha, Saint. My son burdens you so much, so many times." Her face showed how concerned she was toward Saint.

"Mae..." Saint grabbed Mae Tui's hands. "Although I'm just Perth's boyfriend, can you see me as your son, too, khrab Mae? Please, don't worry about me doing what I am doing right now. Please see it as a normal thing khrab." Saint soothed her.

Mae Tui smiled. "You are too late, dear Saint. I have seen you as my son for quite a while now."

Saint smiled back at her when Mae Tui's hands stretched out to hug him. Being in Mae Tui's embrace gave Saint a peace of mind.

"Saint..."

Both Mae Tui and Saint froze.

"Saint... Where are you?"

Saint and Mae Tui hurriedly broke the hug after realizing that Perth was calling Saint.

"There he is. My son is looking for you. You have to go."

"Khrab. I'm going there."

Saint went upstairs. He slowly opened the door of Perth's bedroom. The younger man was on the bed, trying to get up with straightening his back. His hand brushed his eyes. He just woke up.

"Saint..." Perth called Saint again. He didn't know his boyfriend was already there.

"Perth..." Saint called him back and caused Perth startled. "Hello." Saint waved his hand to his boyfriend. "Is everything alright?"