22 - Just Desserts (2)

Warning!

It's so nice to see you again, guys!

•••

"All the changes are so I could step into your world. It has repeated a hundred times. Only then I realised your heart is too wild. You drew the border between us. I mustn't break it."

- Compromise by Jolin Tsai

•••

SHOOTING LOCATION 2, 10.00 AM

In a suite room in a hotel, people gathered. They were there since 2 hours ago. The preparation took time. Perth already separated from Saint as he had to be with other actors and actresses. P'Pae was taking care of Perth, so Saint was there, alone, sitting with the crew.

The director, P'Matthew, glanced at Saint who was obviously awkward in the middle of the busyness of people around him. "You know what we are going to shoot today, don't you?"

"Khrab." Saint answered immediately.

"Do you want to see it with your own eyes?" P'Matthew asked again. Saint nodded. "Then, you can bring that chair closer to me. I allow you to watch through this screen with me."

"Are you serious khrab, P?"

P'Matthew cackled. "Just bring your chair. I don't want to reply so many questions."

Saint followed the director's words. He stayed there during the filming. Of course, Saint was aware of the scenes he is going to witness that day. He expected some distressing emotion will happen during the filming and he was ready to face it.

The filming finally started at 11 AM. Perth didn't approach Saint, but when he was getting ready and his eyes caught Saint who was looking at him, Perth gave him a smile that automatically put a pleased look at Saint's face. Added with a faraway kiss blown by his boyfriend, Saint felt so much better.

Saint was the only person who knows how good Perth is at intimate scene, whether it's on screen or off screen. He knew exactly about the difference. Despite that, Saint was still anxious. He had watched all of Perth's series and even movies. He saw Perth hug and kiss the actresses. He was always fine with all of it. Now, he was here, when the scene was processed. He was nervous today.

Something even bothered him when the filming started. The expected feeling didn't even occured. Saint was totally fine and watched everything in the eyes of actor, not as a boyfriend. Against what happened today, Saint had felt contradictory yesterday about what he saw, what he heard, mixed with the feeling he kept from Perth regarding his own situation.

Yes. Perth didn't know a single thing about Day's decision to prohibit Saint from any activities for 3 months.

"Are you not shy, being watched by your boyfriend when acting like that with Vill? So passionate." One of the crew teased Perth when the first intimate scene successfully shooted.

Perth who had a chance to be closer to Saint, smiled virtuously. "It's you, P, who make me shy now." He pretended to hide himself behind Saint's back.

Another staff member commented, "It must be okay for them, since Nong Saint must be already experienced this thing, too."

Perth, Saint and others was surprised with what they heard. All silence.