19 - The Crux of The Matter

Warning!

Hmm... Please don't read this chapter if you are not into rated scene.
I don't accept any complaint. Thank you.

•••

"I need your love, now pull me in.
I need you now, come hold me close.
Nobody but you can wake me up."

- When Night Falls by Shayne Orok

•••

GTV BUILDING, 11.11 AM

Perth and Saint was sitting in front of a woman who was staring at them sharply. Perth was a bit disturbed by this woman's fashion style. Why she always wears blue clothes. Why she always smirks at them. Why she-

"Have your manager told you your schedule this week?"

"Khrab, P'Day." Saint answered.

Day could see that Perth's eyes fixed on her. She frowned while looking back at the young man. "Do you still have a problem with me, Nong Perth?"

"No, khrab."

Saint took a glance at Day and Perth's interaction. He looked down right away to hide the grin on his face. His boyfriend could not give up the 'foxy woman' thought about Day.

"You really hate me, huh?"

"Never."

Day sighed deeply. "Really? I'm gonna believe everything you say, you know?"

"Khrab."

Day shook her head in amazement and decided to let Perth do what he wants.

"Saint, are you ready for three days trip with fans? You will be-"

"P'Day." Saint stopped the woman shortly. "It's work khrab. You don't have to ask me."

"Does he know?" Day pointed out the younger man beside Saint. It made Saint fell silent for a second. "Then-"

"I will tell him after this."

Day nodded. Perth, innocently, looked back and forth at Saint and Day. He didn't say anything but clearly confused.

"Perth, you started a workshop for new series this week. Please, focus when you are on it."

"Hmm." Perth agreed. "I have studied the script. It's quiet interesting."

Day glanced at Saint. She watched the man nodding at what Perth said. She felt something not right but she cast it away. "Boys, you are a grown-up. You are a couple already. Whether your relationship will go left, right, or straight, even forward or backward, that's all up to you. I will lend a hand only if you need me."

It was all of the blue because Perth and Saint didn't show any problematic issues and both were fine.

"I called you here to cheer you up." Day said. "I wish your relationship can be as good as sunny day after a long winter."

Perth and Saint suddenly looked like a pair of moron in front of the beautiful lady. "You can go now." Day didn't want to see the couple become more confused.

When Perth and Saint already got out of the room, Kwang approached her boss. She was also confused with everything she heard. She stared at Day deeply.

"What do you want?" Day asked his subordinate. "Is something wrong with my face?"

"No kha. Nothing is wrong but your words."