Josuke x reader~Trouble

"Did you see the new girl?"

"I heard she's a delinquent."

"I heard she got expelled from her last school."

For the record, you got expelled because you triggered a rich girl and she expelled you.

Geez, you're not that much of a delinquent.

You only have like 5 demerits and 69 detentions.

Not THAT big of a deal.

Basically you got expelled from your last school because you made some rich girl angry. She got her daddy all up on you and expelled you. Meh, the principal saw it a really dumb reason so it didn't go on your record, which is good you guess? Anyways, it's just another day in Moriah.

This sucks. Your only two friends go to your last school, and you can't see them until after school.

Fun.

You walked up in front of the school, and just stood there.

"Why the hell does Koichi get a girlfriend and I dont?!"

You turned your face.

Meh, just two high schoolers and a middle schooler which you're not sure why is here.

~~Time skip to homeroom~~

You walked in your class to the back and picked a seat by the window. You read some manga about some 1980's delinquent guy that's able to summon a ghost thing.

"Alright class, we have a new student joining us today! Miss (y/n) (y/ln), please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

You stood up. "Erm..." You awkwardly said."I'm (y/n) (y/ln)."

The teacher eyed me. "That's it?"

"Well what do you want me to say?"

Some kids snickered, and the teacher just gasped.

"How disrespectful! You're just a new student, and your already sassing a teacher! Detention! If you keep this behavior up-"

The teacher talked, but yoh really didn't hear, nor did you care. It's like everything just went silent, but the only thing you could really see was that Astro Boy guy you saw in the morning.

He had a little pink tint to his cheek, and you made eye contact for a good 5 seconds, then everything returned to normal.

"And that is why you should respect your teachers."

Bell ring

~~Time skip to after school~~

You were just sitting in my seat, grabbing my bag, until I see these girls.

"Hey slut, don't eye JoJo. He's mine" a girl said, gritting her teeth.

"You own a man? Isn't that kinda illegal?" You snapped back.

Her minions just gasped, and the girl that charged at you was red with anger.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU BITCH?!" She yelled from the top of her lungs and grabbed your shirt. She started pulling your hair.

You smacked her face, and she fell on the floor, with a bit of blood coming from her mouth. You tried to leave, but you were surrounded by her minions.