Young Joesph x reader

*Ding ding!*

The bell ringer rang, signaling that a customer just came in. Footsteps coming closer. The person sat on the stool in front of you, hearing from the sound the person must be heavy.

You turned your face to see the customer, ready to greet them.

Oh shit. Not this guy. Please no.

"HEEEEEEY (Y/N)!!!" The idiot said.

No.

The bell rung again, and a recognizable green eyed blonde ran up to Joesph. "Joesph you idiot! You ran away from the enemy yet again, you coward!" He said.

Your eyes darkened, as you wiped the countertop.

"Hello sirs! What can I get you?" You asked, switching your expression for the sake of this business.

"Awww, (y/n) don't be like that. We're lovers." He winked, and you cringed.

This man was distracting you, and keeping up a line of customers awaiting for the pastries. He needed to get out. But how? He kept on bothering you, and babbling about you and him being lovers.

You screamed, attracting enough attention for a crowd to form, wondering what the fuss was about.

Idiotic Joestar and Salty Zeppeli looked at you in confusion.

The crowd was all up in them, telling them to get out and threw stuff, and they did. Joesph did turn around to blow you a kiss, and you rolled your eyes. Both are players.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:26 p.m

You wiped the countertops off, did the dishes, and took your apron off. You took the key, and locked the  empty bakery your family owned, and gave it a last goodbye.

You took a turn and walked on the sidewalk, getting sorta creeped out because of how dark it was due to it being mid December.

You heard footsteps, sure it wasn't yours. You started getting scared.

"Boo!"

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

You screamed, and fell, but he caught you. Damn it, stupid Idiotic Joestar.

"Hmmm, darling."

You started to feel your checks getting hotter and looked at him.

"What the hell, what are you wearing. A crop top?" You said, smirking.

"Yes but why don't we switch outfits? I wanna see your body~~" He said.

You stood up and gave him a small smack in the face.

"Stupid Joesph! Do something with your life, Will ya?" You said giving an annoyed expression, while softly punching his chest.

"I am! I'm fighting three gay half naked pillar men!"

You looked at him in confusion.

He leaned into you.
"(Y/n), your such a badass. Marry me. I wanna have ten kids with you." He grabbed your waist.

You pushed him away.

"Joesph Joestar, don't you have anything better to do with your life?! Where are your hobbies?" You yelled at him.

"My only hobby is the bed~" He grabbed your waist again.

You flustered, and you knew you wanted him.

"Joesph, we can't be together."

"What?! Why not?!" He said in confusion. "Am I not desirable enough?"

"Believe me, you know how to turn a girl on. But I can't be with you, find someone else."

You turned around, coldly, and Joestar did no effort to run to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:26 am

It was another day in the bakery, and you were taking orders and giving it to your customers.

*ding ding*

Through the crowd, you couldn't see who it was, but it was a blond man. As soon as you were finished taking everyone's orders, you saw it was Ceaser Zeppeli.

"May I take your order?"

"(Y/n), I need to know why."

"Huh? Why what?"

"Why'd you turn down Joesph? Why can't you be with him?"

"I have an arranged marriage with someone else. Now what do I get you? You're holding up the line."
Ceaser didn't talk, and left without a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:46 p.m

You were walking out of the bakery back to your parents place. You had to do this. You had to marry him, if it would mean a better lifestyle for your family.

"(Y/n), wait!!!!"

You turned around to see Joestar chasing after you, and ran.

You ran, and ran faster. You huffed, breathing for air.

He grabbed your waist.

"Got you!! Nobody can beat me in a race!"

He held you, and it brought warmth to your body. You loved the sensation.

"(Y/n), is there a certain reason you need to marry that man?"

You looked at him in embarrassment. 

"Joesph, my family is doing poorly with finance. If I marry him, my family will get money, we'll get a better house, and a better life."

Joesph looked at you.

"(Y/n), please be with me. I promise I'll make a fortune! I'll make countless of dollars! Be with me.."

You laid your face in his chest.

"...Okay, idiotic Joestar..."