Abbachio x Reader

Giorno was just a newbie, but he became boss. Because of that, you started to look at Buccellati and his gangster friends more often.

But there was one guy you were attracted to...

Abbachio

You were pretty much of a dark person; You loved wearing black (of course clothes suitable for fighting) and was into dark things.

It's not being a hormonal teenager that's into the phase where they like black and dark stuff or something, you just turned 20.

But why were you attracted to Abbachio?

Well...

He's so perfect. Everything about him; His long sexy black clothing and belt, his luscious dark purple lipstick, and his long gorgeous long white hair that goes well with his outfit. And of course, his always pissed off expression which you found was hot. He's just everything for an emo, dark girl like you.

But, he'll probably never like a girl like you. Tons of other attractive women for an attractive guy like Abbachio.

Anyways, it was just another day in Naples, when boss assigned you to a mission. He said you had someone accompanying you, but he never said who.

Your mission was to kill a group of traitors of Passione, who was also selling drugs to kids, which you despised. The traitors were going to a formal party to do their business, so you have to wear a dress to blend in so it isn't obvious that your a gangster.

You wake up to your closet and open it up.

"..."

"It's just all black." You said.

You started to look through the clothing, until you found some black dress.

"Oh god, of course the only dress I have is something that I would never wear." You said, cursing.

It was a "sexy" brand new short black dress that you got 5 months ago but never wore.

Supposedly, your partner had to pick you up at 7:30, and it was 6:30, so you had an hour.

"Whatever, I'll just wear this." You thought to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the actual fuck." You thought.

"People actually wear this?!"

The dress wasn't that short from the bottom, but showed cleavage.

(I drew this with white skin so you can fill in or imagine it as your skin color

(I drew this with white skin so you can fill in or imagine it as your skin color. This is what the dress is supposed to look like btw)

You sipped the dress on, and found black heels with it, and got out. You waited outside of your house for your partner to come pick you up.

A black car drove by, so you walked up to it.

The window opened, and of all people, the person driving it was....

Abbachio

There's hundreds of people in Passione. Why Abbachio?I mean, nothing wrong with him, he's just a handsomely sexy devil.

But you might actually screw up this mission due to your nervousness around Abbachio.

"Get in already, sheesh."

You stepped in the front seat and crossed your legs while Abbachio was driving.

There was an extremely awkward silence, but you were used to this because this was basically every conversation with people.

You turned your face, and looked at how hot Abbachio was for a good 5 seconds, and then turned your face because you suddenly realized that's kinda creepy. Abbachio was wearing a dark suit and your outfits somewhat matched.

You guys arrived, and got into the party place.

"You know what they look like, right?"

You nodded, not making eye contact.

~~Time skip after they beat the shit outa the traitors requiem (I should kinda stop) because that has zero romance in it~~

Abbachio drove you back, and when you got in the car, he got out too.

"Why are you-?"

"Lemme just walk you to your house, you never know if something bad could happen." Abbachio said.

You flushed a little, but walked to your house next to Abbachio. You looked for your keys in your purse, when suddenly Abbachio pinned you to the wall.

What?!!

"Y/n..."

Abbachio stares at you with those beautiful golden eyes with a purple tint at the top.

"Most girls are just thots. But you succeed into making me attracted to you." He said.

The hell?!! Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

"I-is this a confession...?" You said.

"If it was, would you accept it?" He replied.

You hesitated with a red face for 10 seconds.

"Yes."

Your lips locked with his as you wrapped your leg around him, deepening the kiss. His hand shifted to touch your cheek.

After making out with you, Abbachio let go of your cheek, while your face was completely red.

"Well, I'll cya later, y/n." He said

"Caio."