Okuyasu x Reader

In your class, there was this guy. He hung out with the shortest and childish guy in the grade and with the girl magnet. He looked extremely intimidating. Like really, really intimidating. He had a pretty scary face. You were scared of him because he always seemed tough, so you tried avoiding him as much as you could.

Anyways, it was just a regular day, and you ran to school because you were almost late.

You were just 4 minutes late, and rushed to take everything out of your locker. Mrs. Hattori, the teacher everyone hates walked out of the teachers lounge.

"Y/n." She said sternly.

"Mrs. Hattori." You said sternly back to mimic her.

"Why are you late?"

"Geez it's just 4 minutes." You said giving attitude.

"D E T E N T I O N!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the day, everyone was packing up, and your friend Yoshie was at your locker.

"Ugh, detention again?" She said.

You got all your stuff together and looked at your watch. "Oh well. I'm gonna go now."

"Your not gonna skip?!"

"I mean, I got my nitendo."

She sighed and went after you both said goodbye. You walked off to detention, and to your satisfaction, the monitor was sleeping.

In the detention room, there was only Josuke and Okuyasu. You just shrugged it off, and found a spot to play your nitendo.

After a few hundred clicks, Okuyasu turned around.

"NO FAIR, SHE GETS A NITENDO!"

You look at him wide eyed.

"Shut up, your gonna wake the monitor up"

"I'll wake the monitor up if you don't let me play."

"Get ready for an ass whooping then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You, Okuyasu, and Josuke ended up playing nitento until detention ended, and surprisingly, the monitor was still sleeping. Okuyasu and Josuke were waking you home.

"How are you so good?!" Okuyasu whined.

"I'm not good, your just bad."

Josuke snickered, and Okuyasu whined more. You guys continued walking on the sidewalk, until you walked pass a toy store.

You guys just passed by it, until you realized after a few seconds that it was just you and Josuke.

"Okuyasu?-" You turned around.

You saw Okuyasu pressing against the glass like a 5 year old, looking at something."

"Oku..?" You walked towards him.

He was staring at a gigantic bear plush, wide eyed, with his eyes sparkling.

"Who knew someone with such an intimidating face could be interested in a teddy bear?" You snickered.

"It's so soft looking- I wanna touch it so bad!"

"Pffft."

Okuyasu turned to face you, embarrassed, with his ears pink.

"Okuyasu, that's so adorable!" You laughed. His ears turned more pink, and so did his cheeks.