Rohan x Reader

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!!" You thought to yourself.

You had to go the manga company to let them see your art, but you were almost late. You carried your thick stacks of papers and ran fast.

You were running, and ran into someone.

"Fuck!!!"

All your papers fell and made a mess. There went your hard work that you spent hours and hours on for months and months.

The man you bumped into turned around and gave you a dirty look.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You squealed.

He didn't say anything, just turned back around.

You picked up all the dropped papers, which took about 2 minutes, and ran as fast as you could to the manga company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was extremely stressful, the two editors looking through your artwork have you heavy anxiety.

"Judging by your artwork, I see you like to experiment with art styles?" One guy said.

"Y-yes." You replied.

"Which one is your actual art style?"

"Um, this one!"
You picked up a piece of paper, something you took so long to draw. All your efforts, dream, personality, onto that drawing. It meant so much to you.

It was a buff figure, a character you designed yourself. Your art style had a bunch of lines, lines to detail the face, lines to detail the shadowing, likes to show movement, etc.

You were extremely proud of it, and it was good; Nobody could tell you otherwise.

"I don't like it."

Except for the editors that form your career.

"What?! But why?!"

The two men looked at you, like "Bitch stfu, we're giving you a damn job so damn well take orders from us."

One of the editors picked up your shoujo drawing, the one you didn't like at all. But you only drew it because it was a requirement.

"Maybe, you know. Stick to the girly stuff. Right? Makes sense for a girl, hm?"

You were pissed. You wanted to choose your career, make your selling, make your dream, but this asshole is telling you what to draw because your a fucking girl.

A knock.

A man came in without permission.

It was the man you bumped in earlier.
"My manga. Did you find anybody to draw me a character? I need it BY TODAY."

The man was very imitating. He scared your editors.

"Well eh, not exactly, we're still try—"

The weirdly dressed artist looked so angry, he was gonna beat the shit out of everybody. It scared you.

 It scared you