eight

"Like they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and my beautiful daughter got everything from her amazing mother

"Like they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and my beautiful daughter got everything from her amazing mother." - Klaus Mikaelson

Juliet Mikaelson woke up to an empty bed since the day before she had told her husband and siblings-in-law to just go to Forks and she would catch up with them soon. Wanting to stay with Hope for a while before leaving her again.

However, Kol was staying with her since both he and Klaus didn't want her to be alone during these hard times. Finding out your father has a whole new family and replaced you, isn't fun.

Kol and Juliet had always had a brother-Sister relationship, they both loved each other and would do anything for each other. Since the moment Klaus undaggered him.

Juliet was glad Kol had found love with Davina a brilliant witch who challenged and made him a better person.

Being pregnant Juliet woke up feeling very hungry, she quickly got up and went downstairs to see Hope eating cereal and watching a Disney Show called Liv and Maddie on their living room TV.

The blonde vampire smiles looking at her daughter, she also sees Hope playing with some dolls Hayley probably purchased for her. strangely enough, Juliet hated Hayley at first.

It seemed like Hayley constantly tried to take Hope, and was very clingy. Probably because Hayley can't have children after she became a hybrid. And after a couple of arguments, they ended up slowly getting along.

After giving Hope a light kiss on the forehead and saying good morning, Juliet walked back upstairs to her shared bedroom with Klaus to pick an outfit from their walk-in closet and went to shower. (Outfit on top)

After the blonde walked back downstairs to see Hope helping Kol set up the table. Once Hope saw her mother she smiled, "Mommy! Come see what Uncle Kol made for us!" She said as Juliet hugged her.

"Really? How nice of him." She said smiling at her brother-in-law, "Thanks, Kol-Bear," as Kol frowned at the nickname.

"Kol-bear, really Juliet?" He said giving her a look. "What I like it, don't you like it Hope?" They both looked at Hope as she nodded, "Yes I love it, Uncle Kol-Bear."

It was a nickname Hope used to call him when she was younger, Juliet always thought it was adorable.

"Like mother, like daughter." Kol chuckled making Hope and Juliet share a look and smile.

"Oh, and we a bit of a problem," Kol said looking at Hope with an encouraging look. "Hope why don't you tell her mother what you did." He said making her look down.

"Hope Rebekah Mikaelson, what did you do?" Juliet asked slowly giving her the mother look as Hope played with her fingers. "Ummm, I went in yours and daddy's room to look for my dolls and found this...and well I was playing with it and I broke it." She said taking something out of her pocket. It was the Cullen Crest bracelet. And she was right, the Crest fell off.