Chapter 6

"Hey, Y/N, how about we watch a movie tonight at your place? And maybe have some snacks after the movie?" Yugi suggested. "Of course! When are you gonna come for our date?" Y/N enquired. "I-I never said it was g-g-gonna be a d-date," Yugi stammered.

"You're just too cute, Yugi!" Y/N kissed Yugi's cheek. Yugi blushed. "If you don't want to call it a date, it's perfectly fine! But it'll still be a date to me!" Y/N told Yugi. After that, she hugged Yugi.

"No matter what you think, I'd still love you, my adorable Yugi!" Y/N smiled. "I'd always love you, too," Yugi responded. Y/N looked at the time on her device (I understand that some people don't have phones, so that's perfectly fine). "How about you come at 7:00(pm)?" Y/N suggested. "Okay," Yugi replied. "Right, see you at my place!"

While Y/N was getting ready, Yugi started heading for Y/N's house. "Oh! I need food! And I need to wear something other than this outfit! Should I wear something casual or formal?" Y/N thought. Y/N looked for something to wear. "You know what? I'm gonna wear something casual!"

Y/N picked out a white long-sleeved top, a(n) F/C hoodie and navy trousers. "I'm gonna wear these then!" As soon as she finished changing, she heard a knock on the door. It was Yugi! "Yugi! It's so..." Y/N's jaw dropped. "You...?" "Do you like my outfit?" Yugi enquired.

"Yeah... I mean, you look too cute, Yugi! Like, WAY too cute! So cute, that you make me wonder, "How can he be this lovable?" I think you're amazing! But anyway... What do you think of me?" Y/N answered. Yugi kissed Y/N's cheek. "I think you're beautiful... Just like always," Yugi said, lovingly.

They went inside and watched the movie. "That's my most favourite movie in the entire world," Y/N sighed, "But you're all I could ever ask for, Yugi! You mean so much to me." "You're all I'd ever need, Y/N. If anything ever happened to you, then I'd never forgive myself," Yugi replied. Y/N squeezed Yugi's hand. "The same goes for both of us, then."

This was my first date with Yugi and I loved it... Even though it wasn't anywhere fancy, it was still memorable.