Chapter 4

A/N: Everyone, just to let you know, I'm gonna add an OC to the story! Yep, a character that I ACTUALLY own! And also, sorry if your actual house isn't like the one in the story!
______________________________________

"What should I tell him?" Y/N wondered in frustration, "Should I tell him that I love him? Should I kiss him? Should I make a poem about it or sing about my feelings for him?" Y/N sighed and left for school.

"Everyone, we have a new student! She's from a different country and she's not used to being here. Some of you have transferred this year and started off with a warm welcome and I want Maeryon to feel the same. Would you like to tell us about yourself, Maeryon?" The girl with black hair and brown eyes shook her head. Then, Maeryon sat down in a seat beside Y/N.

"Hi, Maeryon. I'm Y/N!" Y/N beamed. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N," Maeryon replied. Maeryon's accent seemed unique among lot's of other people's accents - very unique. Barely anyone sounded like her. After the class was over, Y/N spoke to Maeryon. "Hey, Maeryon, would you like to hang out with me and my friends?" Maeryon smiled. "Actually, I think that's a good idea."

Maeryon and Y/N went over to Yugi, Téa, Joey and Tristan. "Hi, everyone! Do remember Maeryon from class?" Y/N questioned. "Oh, yeah! Hi, Maeryon! I'm Yugi!" "I'm Joey!" "I'm Téa!" "I'm Tristan! And like my pal Joey would have said, it's great to meet ya', Maeryon!"

"It's nice to meet all of you," Maeryon smiled. "Everyone, I've got a great idea! Since we don't have school tomorrow, how about we hang out at my place tonight, like a sleepover?" Y/N suggested. "Okay!" everyone else responded. Everyone went home to pack their things, while Y/N cleaned her room and chose a selection of food for the event.

Later on, the doorbell rang. Y/N opened the door. "Hi, Y/N!" they all chorused. "Hi, everyone! I'm absolutely delighted that you're all here!" Y/N greeted, warmly. Everyone walked in. "So this is your house...?" Maeryon wondered. Y/N nodded. "I just moved here... Ha-ha... Let me show you my room!"

Everyone followed Y/N to a large, spacious room with a television, four-poster bed (Position: Opposite the television), sofabed (Position: Beside the four-poster bed) and a chest of drawers (Position: Opposite the door). "Wow... Your room is huge!" Yugi exclaimed. "And I still have room to play around, dance, stretch... Whatever! We'll have lots of room for you guys!" Y/N said optimistically.

"Do you have a tennis court?" Maeryon enquired. "Yeah! If you want, you can play there against someone in the morning!" Y/N answered. "Awesome!" Maeryon cheered. Y/N sat on her bed. "What do you all want to do?" she asked.

"How about we play Truth Or--?" Téa suggested. "Pass," Tristan intervened. "Then, what are we going to do?" Yugi enquired. "What about Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Joey wondered. "Yeah, but it's quite boring," Téa replied. "How about we play Guess Who? Just not the board game, I'm talking about the one where one player pretends to be someone and the others try to guess who it is!" Maeryon enquired.

Joey put his hand on Maeryon's shoulder. "I like your style, new girl!" Maeryon chuckled for a few seconds before saying, "Don't touch me." "Since it was Maeryon's idea, she should go first!" Y/N thought (out loud). Maeryon stood in the middle of the room. "And I still have room to p--"

"It's Y/N!" Téa pointed out. "Great job, Téa! It's your turn, now!" Maeryon replied. Téa stood up and cleared her throat. "Do you have a tennis court?" "AHHHHH!! It's gotta be Maeryon, I mean, you sound like an imitation version of her!" Y/N screamed. "Yeah! Exactly! It's your turn, Y/N!" "Okay... So, Maeryon, you're not going to know who this is, because this is from a scenario that occurred before you came here," Y/N explained. Maeryon nodded. "And I also said this with one person, so you guys have to guess who said this with me."

Y/N cleared her throat. Here goes... "As if what's gonna happen?" Yugi remembered instantly. "It was me!" Yugi shouted out. "Yeah!" Y/N beamed, "But it's still your turn, now, Yugi."

The game went on for an hour, before they ate snacks. After they ate their snacks, they wanted to go to sleep. "I'm gonna go on the sofabed!" Tristan yelled. "But I wanna get it!" Joey argued. "Shut up, guys!" Maeryon said to them. "I've got an idea!" Y/N went into kitchen and came back with 5 straws. "You all pick a straw and the one with the longest gets the sofabed, okay?"

"Okay!" Everyone picked a straw. They all held their straws up high, to see who had the longest. "I have the longest!" Yugi beamed. "Right, you get the sofabed, Yugi! Congrats!" Y/N smiled. Y/N climbed into her bed, Yugi climbed onto the sofabed and everyone else slept on mattresses.

When everyone was asleep, Y/N took a peek at her surroundings from under her blanket. In the distance, she saw Yugi, sleeping peacefully. Oh... He's so cute! Y/N felt her heart melt... This feeling is as sweet as candy.

Y/N crept out of her bed, found her notebook and started writing her innermost thoughts into it.