↠i want you so much, but i hate your guts↞

When Calum dropped Lucy of at her apartment, the first kiss, in that abandoned place, had been followed by a second at her front door. A kiss, that invited him in. Though Lucy didn't.

So Calum was walking through the streets to get his head clear again. Yet, he needed either of two things: a cold shower or a easy girl to take back to the hotel. Calum decided for the later.

He walked into the next bar, that was still filled with people, sat down to the bar and ordered a drink. Then he started looking around for someone to fulfill his needs.

"Are you waiting for someone?" It was a tall blonde woman, that spoke to him. She leaned on the counter playing with her hair lasciviously. Calum knew immediately, that she was perfect.

"Not exactly." He smiled gallantly and offered her the seat next to him, "What is a pretty woman like yourself doing alone at this late hour?"

"My friends abandoned me to go to some night club, but I had different intentions." She replied, sitting down, "Especially, since I'm meeting a man like you here."

Calum smiled content. Easy prey found.

"Calum", he introduced himself.

"Tracy. My pleasure."

They haven't been talking long, when the signs were clear, that Calum could take her to his hotel room soon. She kept touching him at several occasions and laughed at one of his crappiest jokes.

When leaving her for a moment to smoke a cigarette, he took the time to text his friend Luke. They had planned to go to the Gym together in the morning, but Calum didn't think, he could be fit again at 8 o'clock. Not to mention, he had no intentions to go to sleep yet.

"You want to get out of here?", his accompaniment asked, as soon as he came back inside. Calum nodded and finished his drink at a draft.

"Good. I need go to the bathroom real quick though." Calum gave her his hand to help her get up.

"Alright, I'm waiting outside then."

Leaving the bar, Calum felt dizzy. Maybe the last drink had been too much for him. Obviously, he couldn't tolerate as much alcohol today as usual. The pretty blonde, whose name he had already forgotten again, came out of the bar ten minutes later.

"I called us a taxi" she stated, while Calum took a drag of the cigarette, he had just lit. He tried to focus on not falling over. He hadn't felt so drunk in a long time. He was seeing the world double. With another accumulation of dizziness, he needed to find support holding on to the wall.

"Are you feeling fine? You look awful", the blonde asked. The way she said this, there was no empathy in her voice. It was almost like she was happy to see him this way.

"Need to sit." Calum felt his tongue wasn't taking the orders from his brain anymore. The girl tucked her arm into his and lead him away from the bar.

"Come on the taxi is here already. I'll bring you home."

Calum wanted to protest, but he was too weak. In fact, he didn't even notice the car, he got in, wasn't a taxi. As soon as he climbed on the backseat, his eyes closed shut. He didn't know of the danger he walked into.

On another side of town in Moabit, Ashton followed Charlie up an endless staircase. He had the feeling, they must have been stuck in a loop. It seemed like they have not been moving upwards at all, until finally, Charlie stopped in front of one of the big wooded doors and she fumbled out her keys.

"You live in the like nine thousandth floor, there's no lift and the stairs are so old, I'm scared I will break through. Oh and, did I mention? There is a prison right across the street. How the hell do you live this way?" Ashton said breathlessly.