11

"Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like."

''''

Jin lowered the receipt slowly.

"I hate every, single one of you." He said without emotion.

"Did we set a new record?" Jungkook leaned over the table and reached for the receipt.

"Record?" I asked aloud.

"Our highest cost for food that we made Jin pay for is $224.07." Jimin informed me, chewing some ice.

"What?" I widened my eyes. My eyes farted over to the pile of books contained the boys' leftovers. I guess I did catch Jin giving Hoseok and Taehyung a dirty look.

"New record!" Hoseok announced, holding the receipt.

"Three hundred!" Namjoon laughed.

"And five cents." Hoseok winked.

Jin banged his head against the table.

——

Come on. Do you pussy.

You can't walk alone. Jiyoo said you need someone.

"Hey Namjoon?" I asked him, stopping my walk.

He turned around and walked towards me.

"Yeah?" Namjoon stuck his hands in his jacket

"Could you walk me home tonight? I don't like walking home alone." I hit my lip as I studied his eyes for an answer.

"Oh yeah definitely." Namjoon nodded. "I completely forgot you weren't coming back with us."

I let out my breath that I was holding.

Namjoon gestured to the guys ahead of us.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon called out, causing them to stop. Well, except Yoongi.

When he realized no one was following him, he turned around, confused. "Oh, we are paying attention to what he says now?"

Namjoon gave me a look which read 'I am one hundred percent done.'

"I'm gonna walk Minjee home. I'll meet you all at the dorm." Namjoon informed the others who nodded.

Jimin jogged over to me with a huge smile on his face. A few steps before he reached me, he removed his hands from his pockets and opened up his arms.

I uncrossed my arms just in time to hug back the cute little kid.

"I'm gonna miss you Noona!" Jimin announced, crouching over slightly so he could lay his head on my shoulder.

"You're gonna see me tomorrow." I laughed, resting my head on Jimin's shoulder so I could breathe and talk properly.

"I know." Jimin released our hug but kept his hands on my shoulders. "But tomorrow is such a long time away!"

I shook my head slowly, smiling at the boy and adjusting my glasses that had shifted during our hug.

"Text me when you get home so I know this bozo didn't lose you." Jimin eyed Namjoon teasingly.

Namjoon threw up his arms in exasperation.

"Alright, I will." I chuckled.

"Bye Minjee!"

"Glad we got to spend time together!"

"Goodnight Bubble Gum!"

"Travel safely!"