Book1: Enemies Visitation

I WAS IN A VERY GREEN FOREST AND I WAS very happy as I saw Lawrence’s back I run towards him and I can see his family in front of  him. As I was a meter near them, Lawrence looked at me and I can see blood around him. He was like bitten by an animal, and then he told me to run. But I didn’t, the rest of his family were also bleeding in front of him.

Far in front of me I can see a man bowing his head with blood all over his mouth and he had sharp fangs, he run towards me then I screamed immediately and I noticed that I was only in my room. It was just a dream but it was so frightening, as I see Lawrence’s face with pain.

Then I remembered it was school day so I stood up from my bed and I bathed. After that, I change into my favorite jeans and pink shirt. When I was finished preparing my stuffs for school I went down stairs and saw mom in the dining table with omelets on the table and she was wearing a black slacks, her hair tied and wearing a blue blouse.

“You’re just in time, honey; my duty time everyday is seven to twelve-thirty and in the afternoon three to eight in the evening.”

I watched the clock above the television and it was six-fifty so I went down stairs and joined her eating. My plan was to confess that I have a boyfriend.

“Mom, I have a boyfriend.” I said directly, with confidence but I was really shaking. She looked me in the eyes with an unreadable expression.

Then she began to talk in a serene voice, like she expected it already, “Well, that’s… I don’t know what to say. I can’t stop you you’re turning eighteen. When are you planning to let me know him?”

“We still have to discuss about that. But I’ll tell you soon.” She smiled back. After that we continued eating.

A minute later we were done and we brushed our tooth and we went to the door through the garage. She kissed me in the cheek and hugged me.

“Bye honey, be good. Good luck for the first day. Love you” She said.

“Love you too, mom.” Then we both went in the car and started driving.

Where could have he been after last night? I didn’t even have his number and he was already my boyfriend. But I was happy that he was mine now, maybe I’m really in love with him. It’s not just a maybe, but I am, now that I know the truth. As I was thinking a man crossed the street which caused me to break hard and I was about to bump my head. He wasn’t really a man but he looked like in his mid-eighteen to twenty just like Lawrence. He had blond long pony tailed hair, he was very pale, paler than Lawrence, and he was wearing a heavy type jacket with a cap, I honestly can say he was more beautiful than Lawrence. What kind of a person wearing heavy type jacket in a sunny day, I didn’t notice his eyes because of his cap. He crossed the road riding into his big armored car. The windows were tinted and I think there were many of them inside the car, I think there were eight of them.

I then continued driving, the man didn’t even say sorry for what he had done. Then I heard my phone rang, I answered it on the second ring.

“Hello?” I said, and then a man with a familiar voice answered.

“Gail, where are you now?” The man said.

“Lawrence, is this you? I’m near my school in the Cortes Street.” I replied.

“Our school, Gail”

 That means we have the same school and I was about to leap for joy. “I have a bad news, Gail.” That thought made me wonder, what was the bad news?