Book1: Out of Town

WHEN THEY WERE GONE, I WENT INTHE house. I noticed that mom was already asleep. So I turned out the lights and went to my room. Took a bath and after that I went to my computer and checked my mail, no new mail. I turned the computer off.

I didn’t want to go to sleep yet. I was thinking to wait until Lawrence will come so I used my I-pod and lay down my bed; I was listening to music until I was unconscious.

A minute later, I woke myself up to check on Lawrence if he was outside. But I couldn’t see anyone, maybe they were in the forest. I went back to bed and closed my eyes, because seriously I was too tired. As I lie down I was immediately asleep.

I woke up and the sun was already up, I immediately went to the comfort room and bathe myself. I changed into jeans with a red blouse. I quickly grab my purse and went downstairs to see if mom was still there. But the first thing I saw was the clock; it was already seven-twenty. I run to the dining table and saw a piece of paper which is from mom;

You slept soundly honey, so I didn’t wake you up! By the way, tomorrow’s my day off; you can bring your boyfriend (He better be good). See you later, I’ll be home early. And I’ve left cash and please do me a favor to buy things which are needed at home. The list is beside the money.  XOXO

P.S. No more cereal! But I made pancakes.

 Love,

Mom

        I smiled then I began eating faster, I got the list too, after eating I placed the dishes in the sink and washed it. After that I run outside. As I ran my feet was twisted and Lawrence caught me.

        “Where do you think your going?” He asked me, well it was too obvious.

        “Obviously, I’m going to school. Why are you still here?”

        He then laughed, “Without a car?”

        “Oh yes of course, I forgot. Let me get it first.” I tried to stand but he contradicted my force and held me still and then he laughed again. I was now frowning.

“What? Why are you laughing at me? Is it because I’m weak?” I snorted.

        “It’s a holiday, no class but still doctors do have to go to work.” He said.

        “True?” I was embarrassed, and I felt the blood rushing up my ear and cheek. He laughed again, loudly this time. “Well, now I know will you please let me go?” He let me go and I ran back to the house.

        “Where’re you going?” He said.

        “I have to write Pop and Aunt a letter. Just give me five minutes. Come in.” We then proceeded in. He stayed in the dining room and waited for me to get a paper and a pen.

When I was already on the dining room I began writing. He was very still playing with my hair while I write.

Hi Pop and Aunt,

       Miss you guys! How are you? Well I hope you’re fine. It’s nice staying here with mom, meeting different people. I wish you could come. Be good guys... … …

As I was about to fold the paper, Lawrence handed me a paper too.

        “What is this for?” I asked, and then he just smiled serenely. I opened it and read a letter from him.

I love you. When the night is silent and you see no stars, just remember that we are under on the same deep sky.

        I smiled at him then wrote something in the paper too.