three

after being dead i am back. yes, lesgedid.

the members wanted to go out, but younghyun refused. he was scared. what if people see his ears and tail? what would they think of him? a freak? monster? he didn't even wanna think about it. so, the leader took the maknae line out after a billion whines from them. jae on the other hand, decided to stay home with younghyun. they were lying down on jae's bed, younghyun scribbling some lyrics while jae stalked the fans.

he felt ticklish, feeling something brush over his thigh. he looked down, and saw that it was younghyun's tail. he never really touched the fluffy tail, he wondered what would happen if he grabbed it. and that's what he did. he. grabbed. the. swaying. tail.

"aAh! hyung, don't do that," younghyun growled. it actually sent electricity up his spine when he felt his tail grabbed and touched. in a good way. he actually enjoyed the sensation but didn't want to admit it.

"okay buddy, i won't do it again," jae said, with his hands up. younghyun continued his scribbling session but jae won't stop staring at the tail. it felt so soft. he wanted to grab and caress it again. but would younghyun kill him? younghyun actually growled at him. oh, who cares, it's jae park, and does he care about what would happen if he touched younghyun's tail again? nope.

slowly, he started from the tip, and caressed his way down to younghyun's back. he watched younghyun's reactions, his face blank and concentrated. jae increased the speed of his caressing, brushing from bottom to top and vice versa. younghyun resisted the urge to purr at the pleasure he was receiving. he clenched his jaw, and curled his toes. jae apparently noticed this, and smirked. he was gonna make younghyun fall apart, he wanted to see him nuzzle his nose into jae's own neck, he wanted younghyun to just wrap his arms around his waist, he just wanted younghyun's attention.

"grr... haa... hmmm," younghyun sighed, his ears flattening, his mouth parted and his eyes closed. kang younghyun gave in to park jaehyung. big oof, jae thought. he continued caressing the tail while younghyun purred, his lyrics forgotten. this continued for ten to fifteen minutes. soon, younghyun moved, from lying down, to sitting up, to leaning towards jae, to crawling into jae's lap. this surprised jae, like really. he didn't think that the kang younghyun would do this though. he didn't care and continued.

younghyun's arms found it's way to jae's waist, and wrapped themselves around jae. he nuzzled his nose in the crook of jae's neck and let me tell you, jae was freaking out. holy shit wha- is this happening? wOw, jae thought. his breath hitched for a moment, his body stiff but he loosened up after hearing younghyun's purring. they were in this position until...

"jAE HYUNG AND YOUNGHYUN HYUNG! WE'RE BACK! WHERE ARE YOU- oh, nevermind, i'll leave you love birds alone then," wonpil said after slamming the door open. "KIM WONPIL WE ARE NOT A THING," jae screamed at the top of his lungs and younghyun flinched. he literally bounced off jae's lap and went to his own bed, hissing and growling with his ears folded back.

"woah... calm down," jae said nervously. he didn't want to get bit by his best friend. he nearly thought that younghyun was a wild animal. he hated himself for thinking like that. younghyun's eyes widened in realisation, then his eyes looked sorry. "hyung, i- i'm sorry! i didn't mean to be like that. i- i didn't mean to be rude... it's just... loud noises startle me..." younghyun apologized, looking at the floor.

jae smiled. he found it cute whenever younghyun would apologize. "haha... don't worry, it's mostly my fault for screaming in your ear," jae said sheepishly. younghyun looked at jae through his lashes, and slowly made his way towards jae. jae opened his arms and wrapped younghyun. he pet younghyun's head, the purrs getting louder and louder. they stayed like that to the point they both fell asleep.

ye i guess this is the new update? sorry if it sucks. i kinda suck at writing but i enjoy it? weird don't you think? huhu. anyway, have a gr8 day/night everyone!!