five

okay, i uh, am back? sort of? i'm done with my exams! this may be longer than usual? idk how long/short my stories are huehue. maigod i miss wattpad, it has been months since i entered wattpad jskksksjdk. anywayy let's get on to the story :))

"hyung, c'mon it'll be fuuunnn," wonpil whined to younghyun. he shook his head so quick, wonpil was scared his neck would snap into two. today was one of those rare days; their day off, a day they can enjoy and relax themselves. and on that day, the members agreed to go to the amusement park, except younghyun. he's still paranoid and scared of people's reaction towards him if they ever saw his ears and tail.

"bribri, i promise, you'll enjoy it there. we'll even take that rollercoaster you've been dying to try. and i have to make some jaesix content for mydays. how does that sound?" jae said, hoping to coax younghyun into going to the amusement park together.

younghyun fidgeted but didn't give an answer. then, he got a stupid idea which was to give the members puppy eyes and beg them to not go until they agree with him. kinda stupid, don't you think? but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

younghyun pouted, made his eyes try to appear glossy under the light, flattened his ears and made his tail drop. wonpil obviously squealed and agreed with younghyun, dowoon... he didn't say anything. sungjin and jae were not giving in. instead, jae grabbed a hat in his room and put it on younghyun's head, covering the ears.

"okay that works. how bout his tail then? what do we do?" sungjin asked. younghyun groaned and plopped himself on the sofa. it was no use trying to escape his two hyungs. "uhm... he could try to... stuff it in his pants?" jae suggested and shrugged.

"no, it'll make my ass look big! i don't want that," younghyun argued.

the four of them thought for awhile, until dowoon spoke up. "younghyunnie-hyung, how bout you curl your tail around your body under your shirt? it works doesn't it? i mean, it doesn't make your butt look big, soo... and if you're worried you might look fat, just wear an oversized shirt," dowoon suggested, earning nods from his hyungs, which made him feel proud and happy (uwu).

fuck, this is it. i'm gonna die, younghyun told himself. suddenly, his arms were grasped by jae and he was told to take off his shirt. upon hearing that request and how jae said it (he said strip), younghyun's cheek became a soft pink and it was dead silent.

"nO I DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY. BRIAN TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES," jae said loudly, with an alarmed face although his cheeks said the other way round. it got even more awkward.

"okay... i'll go to my room, and change into a bigger shirt..." younghyun waddled his way into his room while the other three stare at jae.

"look, you guys know what i mean. don't look at me like that!" jae said, waving his arms like a child.

after younghyun changed into a bigger shirt and wore a cap to cover his ears, they left the dorm happily despite younghyun complaining it wasn't a good idea. the maknaes were chatting so loudly and annoying sungjin, whereas jae and younghyun were trailing behind them. jae glanced at younghyun, observing his facial expression as they walked past people. younghyun stared at people with a worried and scared look.

"brian, it's gonna be fine. look, you have me, sungjin, wonpil and dowoon to protect you. just chill, forget about what people will think and just have fun," jae comforted his best friend. younghyun visibly jumped when he heard jae's voice and turned to jae, looking wary. his eyes were filled with fear, and jae felt his heart crack at the sight.

jae interlocked his hands with younghyun's hand, and pulled younghyun closer to him. neither of the boys looked at each other but, their cheeks were heating up.

the walk was silent, but it wasn't awkward, no, it was comfortable. it lasted until jae bumped into a lamppost, causing him to stumble and fall. then, chaos happened. sungjin and the maknaes turned around when they heard a 'thump' and a groan, seeing jae on the floor with his forehead red and younghyun covering his mouth but his eyes were the shapes of crescents. sungjin giggled, dowoon and wonpil was shocked.

"HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD, YOU- HOW CAN YOU BUMP INTO A LAMPPOST?" younghyun wheezed. soon, the other three members joined younghyun while jae was still on the floor, grumbling and pouting.

"tsk, i'm the oldest yet i'm being bullied by you guys. and you won't even help me up! and you call yourselves friends. what kind of friend doesn't help their friend when he bumps into a lamppost? i can't believe you guys do this to your hyung. dowoon i'm disappointed in you, i've taught you so much and this is what i get. geez, and i thought you were the good one. thanks a lot dowoon," jae ranted, rolling his eyes.

"hyung, stop overreacting. it's actually stupid, because you are tall, and you have eyes. how can you not see the lamppost, who is way much more taller than you?" sungjin stated.

jae huffed, got up and dusted his shirt. "ugh, let's just get going." they then continued the walk to the amusement park, although younghyun was not over the accident and decided to make fun of jae.

"hyung, you do know that that was dumb, right?"

"shut up you idiot."

"oh c'mon, you love me."

"yeah, you're right. so shut up."

"hehe."

oKaY, how was the story? i honestly don't know if people actually like it. because maybe i cringe whenever i read my own story and be like "ew disgusting ugh maybe it's better to not do it" but apparently i have no pride so heh. BY THE WAY, YOU GUYS READY FOR DAY6 COMEBACK? I AM NOT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT YET RECOVERED FROM THE BOOK OF US: GRAVITY. FUUUUUUUUCCKKKK. anyway have a good day/night! :))