Book2: Gone

THIS IS MORE THAN FEELING THE DEATH OF the person you love. It is like a predator loving its prey which is also a predator, the light loving the darkness. But it doesn’t matter at all, I love the prey slash predator because of who she is and hate her for killing her good prey. I kept on looking at

Abigail holding her hand; it hurts me most seeing the pain on her eyes. She kept on screaming about the fire inside her body until she stopped and was very quiet.

“What’s wrong?” I asked very worried because I can’t feel her breathing. “She didn’t do it?”

        “She did.” Father said while everybody was disappointed. The other half of my mind says kill her while she can’t fight. No! I shouted in my mind, I can control her. She loves me, she will follow me.

I was back to normal when I can feel a strong grip in my hand and she began shouting again.

        “Ahhhhh…. Lawrence! Stay away from me!” She said while she was in deep pain.

        “No! Just let me stay.” I said stubbornly to her.

        “Take him! Please. Ahhhhh… Please let go!” She screamed again, she was crying at all and then Hector grabbed me I tried to fight back but they all stopped me.

        “No, Lawrence. Just let it go. You could put all of our lives in danger.” Hector explained so I just stopped and then I fell again on my knees crying.

Why does she have to suffer? I’ve done the right thing to kill Maynard! But why punish us? I was still crying on my knees and bowing my head avoiding looking at her, then suddenly I can feel a sweet scent. The sweetest scent I had ever smelled. I didn’t need to look at who the sweet scented was but it was surely Abigail’s, I stood up from my knees and then I saw her slowly getting up on her feet.

Everyone was in position and ready to fight anytime Abigail would attack. When she was on her feet her eyes were red, her skin was pale and her beauty had change so much. If someone could see her they can say she was the most beautiful creature alive but for the eyes of a werewolf and the eyes of the man who loves her she was worst than ever.

“Abigail,” I said, I can feel her pain for she was too weak to look at yet so strong.

“Lawrence, stay away from her.” Amber said; she was quickly five yards away from us on the left side of the trees.

“You shut up, Amber! This is your entire fault!” As Cindy said trying to attack her but controlled herself.

“Lawrence, please stay away from me!” Abigail said while clenching her hand turning into a great big fist.

“No, I will never ever leave you. You love me, right?” I said bravely for I will never allow her to be out of my sight.

“It doesn’t matter anymore, Lawrence! Don’t you see that this is all complicated and everything had now changed?” She said angrily and also clenching. She was crying deep inside but no tears were coming out from her eyes. “Kill me!”

“No!” I said angrily “You can stay here!” I said still modestly. “With me, others may see you on a different way but your still Abigail to me.” I said stretching out my hand and trying to draw near her. Yet I could still feel the rest of the family tensed.

“No!” She backed away jumping on a branch of a tree as I looked at her. “Stop it, Lawrence! Your life is not the only one who is risked here. I have my family, my friends, and my love ones. Do you think this is too easy for me, Lawrence? Huh? Kill me or I will kill myself by the help of your friends in other places, I…” I cut her out for it was too painful to hear her voice in pain.