Ch1~{91}

Chapter1

I ran around the house, the pictures were no longer in place. Their rooms were empty. Their closet. Nothing. I ran to Ezra's room. His bed not there.

Everything has faded.

Gone. Taking with them all the memories.

I hoped that I was dreaming, fainting, but, to my disappointment, I didn't lose consciousness. The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under.

I did not move.

Winter.

Spring.

Summer.

June 1st. Waking up.

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind the bruise.

"That's it!" Liam yelled. I blinked several times, his sudden outburst caught me off guard.

"What?" I sat staring at him, on the chair beneath the kitchen island.

"I'm sending you to England. "

"Why? What did I do?" I asked, my eyes intensively watching his every move.

"You didn't do anything.. That's the problem. You never do anything. "

"You want me to get into trouble?"

I wondered, my eyebrows pulling together.

"Trouble would be better than this.. This moping around all the time!"

"I'm not moping around. "

"You're just.. Lifeless, Elena. What happened to you?"

"I'm sorry. "My apology sounded a little flat, even to me.

"I'm sending you for college in London. Maybe you'd get back your social life."

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"Excuse me?" His eyebrows pulled together as he crossed his arms. His muscles flexing.

I made out with this guy. I slept with him. I got almost pregnant. Then I woke up next day and he's acting like my father. That's insane.

Tears pooled in my eyes. I hate my life. I don't want to go to England, I don't want to live. I want Liam.

What's life without that Liam. The loving Liam.. The caring one. The one who slept next to me while I cried and held my hand. The one who kissed my forehead and cheek.

The worst pain in life is when you sit next to someone you love, thus, you know he doesn't love you back. While sitting next to the person knowing he once was more than a father to you. More than an uncle.

Your true love.

Theres a big difference between the love of a father and a husband. And that difference is killing me slowly every time I look in Liam's eyes.

He's not the Liam I once loved. If only he remembered.

I ran up to my room and closed the door behind. Sliding on it as I cried.

Feeling helpless again and lonely. What's the point in living here while no one is here. Not mom nor dad. Nor Liam.

Liam Millard. Not this Liam.

I don't want this.

Placing my hand on my mouth to stop the sobs from coming out. Forming, in sequence, a big burning lump in my throat.

What did I do to deserve this life?

Please remember me Liam ! Please! I'm lost without you. I need you. I cried, sobbing uncontrollably.

Please..

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Waking up the next morning on the cold concrete floor, is when something caught my eye.

Rubbing my eyes softly, I slowly stood up on my feet. I walked to my bed where a piece of pitch white paper was folded neatly on it.

With wide eyes I stared at the paper for a moment. Not wanting to touch it so it won't disappear.

Slowly, I kneeled down and picked it in my hands. No one came in my room. I woke up just the way I slept.

Confusion filling me, I unwrapped the paper.

The letters were curved in an elegant cursive way. It wasn't a normal letter.

' Dear Elena,

As you know, your wish is gone.

I was planning lately to do anything to protect you and your brother but things changed. Your brother is now safe with us. And you.. Well I can see you're not happy.

Not safe. From the darkness of loneliness. So I've decided to give you my wish.

In a way.. I'll give you Liam back. So that you won't feel lonely anymore..

When you read this message, Liam will get his memory back. He'll remember everything. Including the war. Just explain to him what happened to us.

You can visit us anytime you want. Just call Holly. She'll get you here. Liam can come as well.

Send our hugs and kisses to everyone.. They got their memory back.

With love, sincerely, your mother. '

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: Hello again lovers :D

New book, new start, new theme. What do you think?

I love you so much so I've been up at 8 in the morning just to finish the TFA and then your amazing comment made me write this update. I can't leave you sad, lol. Thanks for reading my authors note anyways :P

So Angel Lovers, just a reminder that I'll be updating every Friday or Sunday :D

Stay fierce and don't forget to vote and comment!

Ugh. I gotta go sleep. So tired. Bye babies. Wish me luck for tomorrow. (First day of school)

I'm excited. And nervous. Pretty much both xD

Goodnight :D Sweet dreams.

*•*•* kisses, dani *•*•*