Ch2~{92}

Chapter2

Oh Holly Heavens! Did my mom really do that ? Did she give me her wish? Why would she give up her wish for me?

Happiness came all crushing on me between the moments as I read the letter again. Everything sinking in.

"Oh my god! Oh my god." I said placing my hand on my mouth, tears of joy finding their way down on my cheeks.

Liam. I gasped some air and I left the paper on the floor and ran out of my room, down the stairs.

"Liam?" I yelled but he was no where.

"Oh my gosh. Liam!" I yelled even louder, searching the kitchen and the living room.

I went to the backyard. Not there.

"Liam where are you?" I searched more and more.

Running to the front door, I opened it and walked out. He was standing on the side of the road looking confused as ever.

"Liam!" I cried running to him.

"Elena?" His mouth curved the letters of my name.

"Liam. Oh my god. "He ran to me and as soon as I reached him, we collided with a breathtaking hug. I held him to me so tight afraid that I'll lose him again.

"I thought I lost you. "I kissed his forehead and temple then went down to his neck burying my head in his.

He sucked in long breathes taking in my scent. As if ages had separated us from each others.

"You ? I thought I lost you! You were dead! " He pulled me away from him to check me for injuries.

"No I'm not dead. I just lost a wing. I'll explain to you everything, I swear. "

"You lost your wing! God! Wha- show me. "He said holding me carefully as he turned his head slightly checking my wings as I opened them.

Frowning, as he looked at them intensively. "Why didn't they heal?"

"I have no idea. The last thing I remember is a wolf's teeth digging in them. " I said. "But it doesn't matter." I held his face with both hands.

"You're here and that's all that matters. "

"God. I miss you! I thought you died!" He grabbed my face to his chest again hugging me so tight as if his dear life depends on me.

His heartbeat, so loud pounding in his warm chest, wanting to come out of him and touch me.

"I miss you more. "I whispered,"you have no idea. " I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of his skin.

That familiar scent that I always loved. I don't know how long we stood there hugging each others but I was so loving it. As if another part of my heart came back to me, healing itself to become whole again.

We broke up and stared into each others eyes for a while. The stars started to shine in the sky as the sun went down.

Orange color making the world around us look so peaceful. Not so hot .. Nor so dark.

"I love you. "He said, still grabbing my waist so tight. My hands on his shoulder.

"I love you more. "I replied, my hand finding its way up to his hair and tugging at them.

"The past seven months were hell for me. You couldn't remember me. "I said, pulling my eyebrows together.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what happened. My mind was like a blank paper that I couldn't catch the words to fill it. "He said, I can see the guilt behind his blue eyes.