Ch3~{93}

Chapter3

"Liam. "I combed my hair with my brush. Looking at how long it got since around a year now it was pretty much long.

"Yea honey. "He came from behind me hugging me to his chest. His hands on my stomach.

"Remember when I told you.. I wanted a baby ?"

His eye brows furrowed as his chin laid on my shoulder. I looked at him from the mirror in front of me.

"Yea. "

"And you promised me, we'll have one later on ?"

"Hmm. "He hummed.

"Well. I was thinking if we could -"

"No no. Elena. Not at the moment. For sure. "

"When ?"

He let go of me and went back to sit on the bed.

"Later. Just not now. It's not the right time. "

I looked at him confused. I want a child so bad. A baby just mine and Liam's . It would be amazing to see a small figure of Liam crying in his little bed.

Or rubbing his eyes sleepily then coming to bed and sleeping next to me.

"Liam, please. I'll take care of him .. Or her. I'll stay next to the baby. I'll do everything-"

"No you're still 18 for god's sake. "

"But Liam! "I walked to him as he continued wearing his socks.

"I'm sitting here doing nothing all day, alone, while you're at work. I'm getting bored my ass off. "

"You can make some friends while getting some groceries. "

"No. I can't. I'm avoiding my neighbors ever since the incident. I can't talk to them and then pretend that my mom is ok and she's just visiting some relative in some other place. "

"So you want a friend? Go join a club. It doesn't have to be a neighbor. "

Liam said half making fun of me.

"Liam what the fuck no! I want you around me all day and I want a baby. At least I'll be taking care of him while you're at work and won't be left alone. "

"Elena. Please. Just. Drop it. I don't want a child. I never actually wanted one! Last time I was freaking my mind out when I found out that you were pregnant. Then I thanked god that you weren't anymore after the war. " He said so fast that it took us a moment to let what he'd just said sink in.

"You. Don't want a child?" I stuttered in a whisper. I was shocked. How didn't I see that.

"Well.. To be honest, no. "He said standing to come closer to me but I took a step back.

"Don't touch me. "I said feeling a lump in my throat. It was the first time I don't shed a tear. Maybe because I'm used to fighting with him.

"Elena. Look don't go all sad and shit ok? I'm going to work. I really am not ready for a baby at the moment. "He kissed my cheek so fast before I could back away.

He walked out of the door like this leaving me all alone for another day.

I sighed. And then as usual I went down. I made the laundry like any other women. Yet with no husband. Just a room mate. Ugh.

After laundry , I made dinner and washed the dishes. In the after noon, I made some pop-corn and sat down on the couch.

I tuned a movie and started watching. After an hour and a half I got bored. All that movie talks about was a girl that got pregnant by a random frat boy , at a random frat party and got to deal with her class mates at high school who'd call her names. After that she raised her baby alone and lived happily ever after. Which, for me made it worst. Knowing that, that morning I had an argument with Liam about it.